Most Intense Finals Performance

The ones that I just love to listen to are SCV 87, 89, 99. Madison 88, 95. BD 83, 2004. Cadets 2000. What other finals night performance was just over the top with intensity? It doesn't have to be clean just super emotional. I'd like to download some ADP's to listen to in the off season. What are your favorite WOW! performances of all time?

Chuck

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Blue Devils 86, Cadets 83 & 87, SCV 89 & 99, Suncoast Sound 83 (gotta love the closer!), Phantom 05.

All made me think - WOW!

The ones that I just love to listen to are SCV 87, 89, 99. Madison 88, 95. BD 83, 2004. Cadets 2000. What other finals night performance was just over the top with intensity? It doesn't have to be clean just super emotional. I'd like to download some ADP's to listen to in the off season. What are your favorite WOW! performances of all time?

Chuck

Some overlooked ones might be SCV 2005, North Star '79, Phantom '89

Edited by X DM

A few off the top of my head...

SCV 2001 - amazing

Phantom 1996

Cadets 1983 - Their first championship year

BlueCoats 1995 - The War show (especially after the balland when they hand the american flag to the "war widow")

Suncoast Sound 1984 - The Vietnam show

27th Lancers 1986 - they were literally playing for their lives

Later,

Mike

I do know SCV did in 1982. The crowd was so loud the corps had a hard time hearing each other on the field.

It had been rumored all summer long (and this was before the Internet) that SCV was bringing back the Bottle Dance. Needless to say, they brought the house down......and probably lost their chance of winning because of the sound phasing.

Madison Scouts 1995....who couldn't love this show? It is my all time favorite Madison Scouts show EVER!

Another memorable moment for the crowd going apes was in 1994 when the 27th Lancers Alumni Corps performed for the finals. I do believe they got the loudest and longest reception for the night!

I do know SCV did in 1982. The crowd was so loud the corps had a hard time hearing each other on the field.

It had been rumored all summer long (and this was before the Internet) that SCV was bringing back the Bottle Dance. Needless to say, they brought the house down......and probably lost their chance of winning because of the sound phasing.

Didn't the judging stop before the Bottle Dance started though? Either way, no one was touching BD that year.

Edited by Hrothgar15