Who moved the most.......

This topic is starting to be silly.

Nobody is changing their view on anything, so why debate it any more? Especially when folks just start saying the same things again and again... just reworded a bit.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So i was inspired by what someone posted about wondering how much distance was covered in a show so I decided to do some calculations... Using a ruler and my drill charts I measured the distances between each of my sets (about 190 pages). After calculating, I found out that I moved about 1050 yards during my show. This is also 3151 feet, or .597 miles! Very interesting! This is not very accurate but it gives you an idea of about how much moving we did.

So i was inspired by what someone posted about wondering how much distance was covered in a show so I decided to do some calculations... Using a ruler and my drill charts I measured the distances between each of my sets (about 190 pages). After calculating, I found out that I moved about 1050 yards during my show. This is also 3151 feet, or .597 miles! Very interesting! This is not very accurate but it gives you an idea of about how much moving we did.

That's some interesting stuff.

...and you're a nerd.

even by the end of the season you guys had your whole show charted?

at the end of the season, about the whole last minute of the show was never charted (atleast, it was never shown to us)

my show was never shown to me, either

Sorry, Blue Devils played and marched the most... hands down, end of discussion. Making easy things look hard isn't their style.

This could be the stupidest thing I've ever heard. If you do something hard look effortless, you're doing it well. If you're doing something hard and it looks hard, well, you're not doing it well.

Thanks