Your fave Rachacha moment?

Me survived. You post your favorite memories of the aught seven DCA Championships, whether it was on the field, while munching any soft pretzels Francesca didn't ######, sharing a pop with a pal you marched with "back in the day,"...Let's hear it!

Meanwhile, I'm back to "Sex in the City of Rachacha," the next "Cozy's Corpsdom."...

...Retitled "Wholesome in the City." B)

Edited by CozyChopsCom

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brigs DL v Cru DL was def up there

PM if you want a video

Edited by AlbionNY Drum Line

"Fave Rachacha Moment":

Satr of Indiana's victory encore in the parking garage. :rolleyes:

Elphaba

The four to six mini-corps warming up around the loading dock and in the street all at the same time.

Makes you want to grab a horn and join in, Eay Cozy!!! B)

Edited by Shenandoah Vibrato

The entire weekend was my favorite moment. Also I thought it was pretty cool when Frank Ponzo took the time to tap me on the shoulder just to say "Hi Gene.....how you doin?" Like he didn't have enough to do.

Playing side by side with the likes of Cupcakes and others during the I&E Mass Ensemble.

My irony meter just pegged.... I was going to post that my highlight was meeting a half a dozen DCP posters face to face for the first time. Now I see that two of them have posted on this thread already. :P And I saw Cozy in person but didn't get a chance to talk to him. Even talked to Cupcakes (who I never met) towards the end of Minis show. My wife and I were standing by the wall where the corps came in trying to get rid of our stiff backs. See a staff member come over and I'm thinking we're going to be told to move. Nope, it was Cupcakes with a smile saying "We're getting close to the end folks". :P

Funniest first meeting was with Kevin/Gadget checking out Monday morning. Saw him a few times at the hotel but didn't realize it was him. Finally after I checked out I turned around and he was right behind us. Was so surprised I forgot to introduce my wife to him while we talked. Heard about that for the first 30 or so miles.... :sshh: :P

My highlight had to be talking to Derby City Mini Corps members at the hotel. Young group and very hyped about doing drum corps. Came in the bottom half of the Mini corps but Saturday morning there they were talking about next year already. :rolleyes: :) Just gave me a good feeling about the direction DCA is going with the small corps. :)

Edited by JimF-3rdBari

Performing with the Govie chorus when everyone in the hall "got it" and started laughing. That was a hoot!

Walking out for retreat and getting that type of response from the crowd (I had goose bumps and tears in my eyes).

Having so many other corps wish us well on our way to the stadium

Hanging with some of the Sunrisers after the show. They are very nice people!

Hanging with my tribe!