Will the Renegades even make Finals in 2008?

During this past summer, I could only chuckle...ok, guffaw, at the naysayers who looked at some goofy scores and checkmarked the Renegades out of the night show in Rachacha. All I said was, drum corps is a bit different on the West Coast. I've been there and seen it firsthand. Just wait.

Best of luck to the Renegades in aught eight! Don't change your style.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Night show??!!?!?! HAHAHA

Evil Guard

l_2618350c5397581344105abb80c38a77.jpg ^0^

And A Tribute To the Skyliners...

l_d527cd252b9e17127547785e8bb2cfb3.jpg:ph34r:

Now that's just AWSOME! I wished I were there to see it.

Dead thread,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Oh #### did I say dead?

Renegades were just e-mailed next years prelim score and it is only a 67.86

No... we won't be making finals in '08

:sleeping:

Dead thread,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Oh #### did I say dead?

1982 Bucs? Ballet in Brass. Cool chart.

May I recommend a few shots of tequilla? Or prune juice?

Make it vodka and prune juice...Piledrivers for everyone!

Garry in Vegas

Lisa, I never realized you had such a huge

Roosterreal.jpg

Garry in Vegas

I stomped them.

In my best english accent "That was brilliant"

Wow is this guy brilliant.

His next post will make this year's post seem like the last year's post.

Looks like the Pro Renegade goons are too busy applying Raider make-up and foam "we're number 8" fingers for the weekend to come up with the usual defenses

Lee is actually a genius. Not only is he an attorney for the entertainment industry, but he is also the master mind behind some of the greatest show's I have ever marched and seen. Unlike most of the boring top 6 shows, you don't find yourself falling asleep while watching the Renegades. The last two years that I marched I actually stopped sitting in the stands and observing the other corps because I was more entertained with the beer stands. I am fully aware that this is my own opinion, but to my surprise....I learned I am not the only person that feels this way.

If you were to take about 10 minutes from your anti-Renegades lifestyle to sit with Lee and discuss drum corps or Renegades, you would learn that your perception of the guy is WAY OFF!. My husband for years didn't like Lee because he just didn't simply didn't GET him. Then he met him and learned that "Wow, this guy really isn't an A-hole. He just wants what's best for drum corps"

So, how about we retract those claws and step out of the cat box. Negativity is only a sign of weakness and fear. I dare you to march once season, only then will you understand!!!!!

Night show??!!?!?! HAHAHA

What's a night show? :sleeping:

I'm just now looking at the thread and was wondering if this was a rhetorical question? :P

Of course they make finals in '08!!!