Will the Renegades even make Finals in 2008?

yeah that does work. I added the white collar to my uniform for DCA retreat in 2003. I'll see if I can dig up a pic somewhere.

Bless me father for I have sinned,,,,,

I played a little sharp at letter B of the opener. And I ,,,, I,,,, well I took a breath on 3 instead of 7 at the push,,,, Ohhhh GOD help me! WHAT HAVE I DONE !!!?

//cut to the Spanish Inquisition//

^0^

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow is this guy brilliant.

His next post will make this year's post seem like the last year's post.

Looks like the Pro Renegade goons are too busy applying Raider make-up and foam "we're number 8" fingers for the weekend to come up with the usual defenses

quote name='drumlaw80' date='Sep 8 2007, 02:57 PM' post='2015120']

I hate the fact that people are still talking about a crummy corps that barely made finals.

:worthy:

Dude, save the hate and buy me another PS3 ^0^

Dude, save the hate and buy me another PS3 ^0^

Evil Guard

l_2618350c5397581344105abb80c38a77.jpg ^0^

And A Tribute To the Skyliners...

l_d527cd252b9e17127547785e8bb2cfb3.jpg:ph34r:

Edited by Contra Joe

I think it's time for us all to rock out with our

Roosterreal.jpg

out.

Rock on.

You go girl! ^0^

Or, for the ladies:

Jam out with your

67eci7b.jpg

out!

Tapper is an official Pro-Renegade-Goon.

I also rock out w/ my "rooster" out.

My groupies jam out w/ their "shelled invertebrates" out. hopefully.

Edited by Tapper7

Joe,

It was great to take the field with you and other friends from Sky! :ph34r: And thank you for trying to defend the Renegades! Don't even bother my friend it just stokes the fire for the braindead to continue their assaults! :rock:

Maybe someday we will not have to deal with this stuff but until then... Take your best shot people! It does not change that I have my DCI ring already and don't really care about your silly little regional championship! I go to hear YOUR hometown fans come up to ME after the show and tell ME that I was better than YOU were! I have always preferred the fans opinion to the judges! And frankly the judges have been pretty good to me in my drum corps career...

This I Believe... ^0^

WEST IS BEST! ^0^

Wow, Tony you rock man. I vote for Tony for president of the West Coast.

Travler Garvey

There is NO WAY the Renegades are going to make Finals at DCA in 2008. I know they have yet to hold Open House, or in some cases, even get back from DCA 2007 yet. But I know, they are going to score a 50 or whatever in Fresno, on a random Friday night in August 2008, and so there is no way they are in. I follow Bands of America religiously, and I know what I'm talking about. The good news is, evil Renegades, that if you buy tickets now for DCA Finals 2008, you can get really, really, really good seats.

Not only do I believe that Renegades will make Finals in '08, but they will win it all by doing the entire Monty Python and the Holy Grail soundtrack! The entire percussion line will exclusively use Dynasty's new free-floating coconuts, complete with built-in wireless mike/mini PA's for true HD sound.

Mad props for the Skyliner tribute...

LEFT COAST!