Will the Renegades even make Finals in 2008?

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably one of the funniest and most cleverly disguised childlike whines about one's corps not living up to it's own hype I have ever read.

There is NO WAY the Renegades are going to make Finals at DCA in 2008. I know they have yet to hold Open House, or in some cases, even get back from DCA 2007 yet. But I know, they are going to score a 50 or whatever in Fresno, on a random Friday night in August 2008, and so there is no way they are in. I follow Bands of America religiously, and I know what I'm talking about. The good news is, evil Renegades, that if you buy tickets now for DCA Finals 2008, you can get really, really, really good seats.

Probably one of the funniest and most cleverly disguised childlike whines about one's corps not living up to it's own hype I have ever read.

Probably one of the lamest and cowardly attempts at corps bashing I have ever read.

I will have to assume that you were not in Rochester as this is the first attempted bashing of the new season! It seems that the uninformed uniblabs always have an opinion... Lets get back to having some fun on here and stop being so PETTY!!!!!

WEST IS BEST... ^0^

I will have to assume that you were not in Rochester as this is the first attempted bashing of the new season! It seems that the uninformed uniblabs always have an opinion... Lets get back to having some fun on here and stop being so PETTY!!!!!

WEST IS BEST... ^0^

Yeah...let's talk important things like why Tony lists each year individually in signature.

Indeed....WEST!!!

Some one call the Reverend Micky Petrone and have him get all the ^0^ Eeeeeevil spirits Ooooout!!! of them Renegades,,

:blush:

please,,,,,

so we can all move onto 2008,,,, please,,,,, someone??????

Hey! You've just come up with the theme for the 2008 show: Exorcism Renegades-style.

The horn/drum uniforms can add white tabs to their collars & look like priests (nun habits for the women), guard can spin their heads around just like Linda Blair (oh, wait, are heads considered valid guard equipment?) , sprinkling of holy water, body levitation, crosses, wow! Might even be able to resue the coffins.

Genius! :huh:

I heard that Renegades used up their limit on their AMEX card and was going to have to fold.

At least thats what I thought I heard. :huh:

There is NO WAY the Renegades are going to make Finals at DCA in 2008. I know they have yet to hold Open House, or in some cases, even get back from DCA 2007 yet. But I know, they are going to score a 50 or whatever in Fresno, on a random Friday night in August 2008, and so there is no way they are in. I follow Bands of America religiously, and I know what I'm talking about. The good news is, evil Renegades, that if you buy tickets now for DCA Finals 2008, you can get really, really, really good seats.

omg rofl ... :blush:

Me also being a bands of america alum, having never marched in a drum corps and not understanding why they dont use saxes and clarinets, agree wholeheartedly. I would expect to base Renegades placement on a harried, sparsely attended division II show in Visalia in order to slot the Renegades for Prelims. Despite their 25 pt. (sorry to lazy to fact check this) jump from then until prelims. Please excuse me Im going to go smash my face in with an oboe right now. :huh:

But they did. I just spoke to an unbiased observer who was THERE (he's a viz. legend and he plays contra, thats all I will say) and he said they blew the roof off the place.

"They're evil so they came out DEAD. It was ****in awesome and it was ****in' PERFECT" his words.

What else did they need to do? The "hype" refers to pleasing the crowd, i dont think they expected to place much higher than 8th, IMO.

Why am I trying to explain this? Btw nice comeback Lee. Corps bashing = bad taste. fan, participant, whatver u may be.