Patch Guy

I'm looking for a picture and/or an article of "the Patch Guy". He has a trench coat covered in patches from like every corps. Thanks.

I've got one of those jackets, too. Mine's just a regular jacket, though, not a trench.. and I'm totally running out of space on it.. I still have about 50 - 75 patches left to attach.. (all by hand, mind you -- OUCH!) and I have no idea where they're all gonna go..

The first time I saw that guy was in Orlando in 97.. it was one of those head bob moments.. I saw him... he saw me.. we both did the head bob and kept going.. it was funny. Sorry for the hijack. I haven't seen him in a number of years.. same with the figurine pins guy..

I remember I think from the 96 telecast (could be wrong...but) there's also a "t-shirt guy " who buys every tour shirt from every corps and wears it during that corp's performance.

I remember I think from the 96 telecast (could be wrong...but) there's also a "t-shirt guy " who buys every tour shirt from every corps and wears it during that corp's performance.

That was Norm...he actually posted ina threwd here a couple of weeks back...can;t remember what thread, tho!

Didn't dci.org do an article on him recently? Check the archives!

I don't know about the patch guy, but we sat next to the "shirt guy" this year. He has at least one shirt for every corps & changes his shirt between corps for the corps coming on the field. I don't think he wore the same shirt twice in the 3 days. :P

I'll try looking through dci.org. I met the Patch Guy in Michigan City this year. I guess I now have to meet the "Shirt Guy".