LEAVE GEORGE ALONE!

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Why do people think Chris Crocker is funny?

He's a no-talent blabbering idiot.

But GH is fine in my book, he's done more to help the activity than most people.

When you knowingly make yourself a lightning rod, what do you think is gonna happen? Want to be left alone, move out of the spotlight for 5 minutes.

When you knowingly make yourself a lightning rod, what do you think is gonna happen? Want to be left alone, move out of the spotlight for 5 minutes.

Oh whatever.

I think the last thing that George needs is anyone feeling sorry for him or "protecting" him. I've agreed with him about twice in my life, but he doesn't seem fragile to me...

If George had not been the catalyst for change that he has been, DC would have continued to evolve... the valve was put on the bugle before he (or I even) was born and change has been happening (for better and for worse) ever since.

If the aforementioned Crocker person is the source of the video I heard on Youtube last night (there wasn't really anything to watch) I thought it was amusing when it started, and even forwarded it to my sons. As it went on, I had to email them to tell them "never mind" as it is crass and puerile (for my tastes) and worst of all... not actually funny.

If someone ever actually posts something amusing that attacks George, he'll probably be the first to laugh at it. You don't last in this activity (or even on this forum) if you're as thin skinned as all that. He isn't.

Don't leave George alone... just if you're going after him... try to be funny rather than an insipid potty mouth.

Oh, if that video was not the aforementioned Crocker, then "never mind". (whoopsie)

Edited by rayfallon

Exactly ... George knows that there is no such thing as bad publicity, and thrives on bringing attention to himself ... Much like a bad-boy pop star (and he even came across in the ESPN2 interview as sort of a drum corps version of Pearl Jam's Eddie Vedder during his Emo period.)

That's probably because you play the saxophone.

Wow, good one.

You're right, I totally wanna march saxophone corps.

But I guess that's the only way I could like someone like George Hopkins.

You know, because George Hopkins only wants to hurt the activity.

I love DCP.