RCR Comeback?

taters

It is about a RCR come back Billy.The corps will not be back next year but that kick ### drumline will be. It's just that we will be............ BACK IN BLACK!The Renegades are not the ones who started the Renegade talk, that was me.Lee, I have been talking to many of the boys and as of right now you should have at least 6 snares from RCR past and I'm working on a couple of tenors now.Give me a couple of weeks and I'll start hitting the bass trail.Also I might have 3 very good mallet players checking it out.

ggeeeez pal, dont take all our spots away from us lol.

:P

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lets see, 2 corps comeout it 2007 and one ends the season early due to internal issues.The next year the remainging corp recruits from the struggling group to fill its needs and disgruntled ex-members willingly recruit former members, for new corps.Sounds like Pittsburgh 20 years ago. Now no-one has a chance of ever putting a group out around here because of all the bagage of the past <**>

If you want to be the top dog, take care of the pack and put RCR back on the feild! You have a chance right now of four DCA corps, to make a legit show, don't spoil the oppurtunity.

This is sooooo typical of someone who has posted 9 times! :blush:

Lets starts with... what in the heck does it mean when you say and I quote: "Lets see, 2 corps comeout it 2007" Could you please explain what that sentence fragment means anyway? I can see why you post in limited numbers as your command of the language is a little suspect.

We shall move on ok! "One ends the season early due to internal issues" You must be referring to the FORMALLY ANNOUNCED FOLDING OF RCR when you lightly call it "ended the season early due to internal issues"

Lets move on shall we: "The next year the remaining corp recruits from the struggling group to fill its needs and disgruntled ex-members willingly recruit former members, for new corps" Recruit from what? :blush: They have no corps in which to march... THEIR CORPS FOLDED... :blush: we are extending them a place to march for the season while their organization trys to sort out it's "internal issues" :blink:

Perhaps you are suggesting that the Renegades fully fund an organization complete with instruments, practice facilities and such so that RCR members can march somewhere close to home with no commute and not be effected by ANY of the HARSH realities of the world. After all it isn't fair that just because their organization failed them that everybody else gets to have their drum corps. I mean shouldn't EVERYBODY GET THE EXACT SAME... :blink: oh wait this is the real world where some people get things and others do not and it is NEVER fair! Sorry I almost bought into your communist drivel!

We will continue to extend a helping hand to our neighbors in the appropriate amounts... You can continue to complain about it! I believe we have established our roles here! ^0^

Edited by Big Bad Bari

Lets starts with... what in the heck does it mean when you say and I quote: "Lets see, 2 corps comeout it 2007" Could you please explain what that sentence fragment means anyway? I can see why you post in limited numbers as your command of the language is a little suspect.

We shall move on ok! "One ends the season early due to internal issues" You must be referring to the FORMALLY ANNOUNCED FOLDING OF RCR when you lightly call it "ended the season early due to internal issues"

Lets move on shall we: "The next year the remaining corp recruits from the struggling group to fill its needs and disgruntled ex-members willingly recruit former members, for new corps" Recruit from what? :blush: They have no corps in which to march... THEIR CORPS FOLDED... :blush: we are extending them a place to march for the season while their organization trys to sort out it's "internal issues" :blink:

Perhaps you are suggesting that the Renegades fully fund an organization complete with instruments, practice facilities and such so that RCR members can march somewhere close to home with no commute and not be effected by ANY of the HARSH realities of the world. After all it isn't fair that just because their organization failed them that everybody else gets to have their drum corps. I mean shouldn't EVERYBODY GET THE EXACT SAME... :blink: oh wait this is the real world where some people get things and others do not and it is NEVER fair! Sorry I almost bought into your communist drivel!

We will continue to extent a helping hand to our neighbors in the appropriate amounts... You can continue to complain about it! I believe we have established our roles here! ^0^

Dude, let me help you out.

Refer to page 7, section 3.4(e) of the Renegade Member handbook.

"Everything bad in the world is the Renegades' fault."

Section 3.4(f) "If, by some strange twist of fate, the bad thing done is not the Renegades' fault, it is the responsibility of the Renegades to fix it."

Carry on.

Lets move on shall we: "The next year the remaining corp recruits from the struggling group to fill its needs and disgruntled ex-members willingly recruit former members, for new corps" Recruit from what? :blush: They have no corps in which to march... THEIR CORPS FOLDED... :blink: we are extending them a place to march for the season while their organization trys to sort out it's "internal issues" :blink:

Perhaps you are suggesting that the Renegades fully fund an organization complete with instruments, practice facilities and such so that RCR members can march somewhere close to home with no commute and not be effected by ANY of the HARSH realities of the world. After all it isn't fair that just because their organization failed them that everybody else gets to have their drum corps. I mean shouldn't EVERYBODY GET THE EXACT SAME... :doh: oh wait this is the real world where some people get things and others do not and it is NEVER fair! Sorry I almost bought into your communist drivel!

We will continue to extent a helping hand to our neighbors in the appropriate amounts... You can continue to complain about it! I believe we have established our roles here! ^0^

The threads about the possibility of their return.Its turned into a recruiting thread for another group and former members indicating their recruiting of memebrs for another corps. So if I'm a communist for pointing out once you start taking members from another and ruining their chances of pulling it together, then I am. Just pointing out once again that it will hurt the activity, as it has in the past, everywhere else its happened. Up to 10 posts, now go ahead and grade the grammer too! :blush:

The threads about the possibility of their return.Its turned into a recruiting thread for another group and former members indicating their recruiting of memebrs for another corps. So if I'm a communist for pointing out once you start taking members from another and ruining their chances of pulling it together, then I am. Just pointing out once again that it will hurt the activity, as it has in the past, everywhere else its happened. Up to 10 posts, now go ahead and grade the grammer too! :blush:

Any return of RCR to the field under the current management (Tracy Freeman) will not include at least the entire horn line and most if not all of the battery. I cannot speak for the front ensemble and guard, but I know of a few that will never return under Tracy and that is probably true for the majority of those sections.

I do not see this as being about scavenging or ruthlessly recruiting for the Renegades. I see this as the Renegades letting us know that we are welcome if we choose to march there. I for one plan to fully support the Renegades even though I will not be marching this season.

But there is no corps to take the members away from!!!!!

Hence the announcement that they folded.

If the once caption head of a now non existent corps wants to find a place for the members of that non existent corps to march, whats the big deal?

Should people who want to march just stay home because they were members of a folded corps..NO!!

Did it hurt the activity when the Freelancers went inactive and their members went elsewhere, when VK folded???

I see no validity to your comment that "everywhere else its happened it hurt the activity." It seems to be moving forward just fine.

Sorry, back to your regularly scheduled Renegades bashing!! ^0^

Okaay, Lets everyone put the knives, pitchforks, flame throwers, etc. down. I don't have any ill feelings towards the Renegades, or any other corps for that matter. The primary issue is this: What can be done to get RCR (or whatever new corps) out on the field. Obviously at this point, nobody who was involved to RCR's corps dictator, will have anything to do with a corps run by him. What we need to do is figure out what we can do to get another all age corps on the field.

If former RCR people want to march with Renegades, or Dream or who ever, that is fine with me. More people marching in more corps is a good thing - RIGHT ?

I now return you to your regularly scheduled argument. :P

But there is no corps to take the members away from!!!!!

Hence the announcement that they folded.

If the once caption head of a now non existent corps wants to find a place for the members of that non existent corps to march, whats the big deal?

Should people who want to march just stay home because they were members of a folded corps..NO!!

Did it hurt the activity when the Freelancers went inactive and their members went elsewhere, when VK folded???

I see no validity to your comment that "everywhere else its happened it hurt the activity." It seems to be moving forward just fine.

Sorry, back to your regularly scheduled Renegades bashing!! ^0^

Gotta agree there....Esperanza members had a TON of options to march in 07 and still stay in SoCal (although they had to travel a couple of hours to do it)...bth jr and sr. Should they have stayed in San Diego even if VK, PC, Impulse, Dream, etc opened their doors???

I don't think RCR will field again.
If they do not field a corps this year, the members certainly have a home for the 2008 season with the Renegades.

I scoured the thread and found the culprits! Here it is the definition of EVIL... The FOUNDER of RCR "Glenn Disney" saying that he does not think they will be able to field a corps again... And Lee Rudniki telling him and their members that "IF THEY DO NOT FIELD A CORPS THIS YEAR, THE MEMBERS CERTAINLY HAVE A HOME FOR THE 2008 SEASON" It is a gosh darn conspiracy between the Renegades and the ummm uh FOUNDER OF RCR? OOpps I guess this was as stupid as stating publicly that the Renegades are pillaging the River City Regiment! I now return you to your regularly scheduled conspiracy theory! (I was the 2nd gunman!) <**>

Edited by Big Bad Bari