I cringe everytime I....

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

THough we have seen it done before, when the SCV colorguard dude catches the saber while the girl is wrapped around him. Ya I cringed.

Oh and I kept cringing during the Cadets show for some reason. I felt like i was that guy in the Beautiful mind, seeing something so brilliant that i knew was real, yet hearing all of these voices that just didnt seem to fit into the picture.....

Do you mean cringe as in "I don't know if they're going to pull this off so I'm nervous" cringe or "this part irritates me so much that it's physically unpleasant" cringe? Because those are two completely different topics.

Edited by TSRTS13

I cringed when I saw the Blue Devil mellophone player miss the step off finals night.

In before the close!

I cringed every time the Blue Knights did the shako dance. I loved it, but it's such a scary feeling wondering if they are all going to be able to balance their shakos on their feet.

And I cringed during the heart beat of Crown....it's a horse race, so everyone was really in suspense

Oh and I kept cringing during the Cadets show for some reason. I felt like i was that guy in the Beautiful mind, seeing something so brilliant that i knew was real, yet hearing all of these voices that just didnt seem to fit into the picture.....

Same here. :(

I cringed watching almost all of the guards (esp. Boston) trying to make it through their shows with the horrible wind at the Phoenix regional. I swear that stadium is a giant wind tunnel.