## The 2008 Kilties ##

WWBD

J.C. my Kilted Brother! Legs doing better however I won't be able to dance again. lol But my roll step has been affected. Might just see me up on the podium next season with the mighty LSM. Stay True bro!

I'd be lovin to see me some Kemomeister on the podium!!!

They gonna put an elevator on the podium so you don't have to climb with that bad leg of yours? B)

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd be lovin to see me some Kemomeister on the podium!!!

They gonna put an elevator on the podium so you don't have to climb with that bad leg of yours? B)

Naah, no elevator...but maybe being an engineer I could gen up some Inspector Gadget legs! Hey I see that Hair Bair might be makin the Open House gig. Way cool. We both go back awhile in OBF. Later.

.........a message.

Hello,

If you have ever thought about being involved in a drum corps that is set up to offer an exciting, healthy, challenging experience in an efficient timeframe that works with almost everyone's schedule, The Kilties may be just what you've been waiting for.

The Kilties Drum and Bugle Corps exists for the benefit of the participants. The program is structured so that it fulfills the desires of those that choose to be an active part of it.

The rehearsal schedule and performance schedule has been established out of consideration for your busy life. It is as light as possible but it still allows us the ability to reach the levels of excellence we all expect.

The first official gathering of the corps will take place December 1st and 2nd. This will consist of informational meetings, issuing of equipment, evaluations for the best placement of prospective members, rehearsal sessions and a banquet (if you choose to attend). The majority of the 2007 corps is returning, and a great amount of prospective members showing interest, it appears more than likely the corps will fill out early.

Again, The Kilties may be just what you've been waiting for.

~Scott Stewart~

Director

December 1st and 2nd.

For all current and prospective members. This will include an organizational meeting, evaluations, banquet and rehearsal.

(Special times: Noon to 4 p.m. on Saturday and 10 a.m. to

3 p.m. on Sunday. Banquet information is available to those interested in attending. All current and prospective members are welcome to attend the banquet.)

Music for evaluations will be available in early November. Materials may be received by applying online at our website located HERE.

*Character*Honor*Excellence*Tradition*

It’s official.

The final results of the big banquet entrée poll to determine the two main entrées that will be served at the Kiltie banquet on December 2nd are in. The winners are:

Roast Sirloin of Beef, Au Jus

BBQ Pork Ribs

I was pushing for the Italian Stuffed Chicken which finished a close 3rd in the voting.

I guess I’ll go to the banquet anyway. :D

It’s official.

The final results of the big banquet entrée poll to determine the two main entrées that will be served at the Kiltie banquet on December 2nd are in. The winners are:

BBQ Pork Ribs

I was pushing for the Italian Stuffed Chicken which finished a close 3rd in the voting.

Don't worry JC.

I heard there is going to be some "Holyfield" on the side. And according to Mike Tyson, "he dase dis like thicken" b**bs

See ya at the big opening weekend!!! :angry:

It’s official.

BBQ Pork Ribs

Italian Stuffed Chicken?? What Italian from the corps was going to be stuffed in a bird? :blink: I would love to see that one !! :P

See you all at the banquet.

........time draws closer!!

December 1st and 2nd.

Organizational meeting, evaluations, rehearsals.

Noon to 4pm on Saturday.

10AM to 3PM on Sunday.

Registration begins at 11:30AM, Saturday, December 1st. Followed at Noon with the official organizational meeting, introduction of 2008 production, and other important membership information being presented by Director Scott Stewart.

Following the approximate hour of important presentation and orientation, the membership will go into rehearsals, sectionals, and evalutions for the remainder of Saturday and all of Sunday.

For additional information, or to apply for membership online visit The Kilties website located

HERE.

*Character*Honor*Excellence*Tradition*

This just in...

I had lunch with Scott Stewart and the rest of the Kiltie Board of Directors at the Red Onion Cafe in downtown Racine on Saturday, and Scott mentioned something about the 2008 production that made me really sit up and take notice...

...the 2008 production will include a full-corps attempt at playing the loudest note in DCA history! A noble goal indeed. B)

More details coming at the Open House, Dec 1-2.

WWBD

This just in...

I had lunch with Scott Stewart and the rest of the Kiltie Board of Directors at the Red Onion Cafe in downtown Racine on Saturday, and Scott mentioned something about the 2008 production that made me really sit up and take notice...

...the 2008 production will include a full-corps attempt at playing the loudest note in DCA history! A noble goal indeed. B)

More details coming at the Open House, Dec 1-2.

WWBD

JC

Is the Red Onion any good...

I like what I am hearing so far b**bs

JC

Is the Red Onion any good...

I like what I am hearing so far b**bs

It's good. Chef John has a decent variety of upscale breakfast and lunch items. Best Chai Tea Latte in town. :blink:

They will be moving from their current location into the Johnson building across from Monument Square next month.