## The 2008 Kilties ##

WWBD

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

All information about the 2008 Kilties such as staff, 2008 show, rehearsal schedules, financial commitment, rehearsal logistics, time commitment, etc., is all located at our newly revamped website located by clicking HERE!!

*Character*Honor*Excellence*Tradition*

.....all good stuff. :rolleyes:

One thing noteworthy, but sometimes goes without mentioning. I have never had so #### much fun as I've had over the years as a Kiltie. What a great group. Yes indeed....dedicated, determined, hardworking, seeking excellence, etc.; but there have been hundreds of times on a daily basis I have laughed so hard I thought I would have to change my drawers (if I wore "drawers") b**bs

"I'm out there Jerry, and lovin' every minute of it".

~Cosmo Kramer~

.....all good stuff. :rolleyes:

One thing noteworthy, but sometimes goes without mentioning. I have never had so #### much fun as I've had over the years as a Kiltie. What a great group. Yes indeed....dedicated, determined, hardworking, seeking excellence, etc.; but there have been hundreds of times on a daily basis I have laughed so hard I thought I would have to change my drawers (if I wore "drawers") b**bs

"I'm out there Jerry, and lovin' every minute of it".

~Cosmo Kramer~

Now, not wearing drawers under a Kilt would be interesting to say the least.

December 1st and 2nd.

Organizational meeting, evaluations, banquet, rehearsal. -- Materials for evaluations will be available in early November.

The process begins by completing an online application at The Kilties website located HERE.

Upon completion of the online application, potential new members will be contacted and directed to a private website page containing all the evaluation materials needed and information/logistics required to attend the activities of this "Kick Off" weekend.

*Character*Honor*Excellence*Tradition*

Now, not wearing drawers under a Kilt would be interesting to say the least.

Not wearing drawers under a Kilt IS interesting!!! So is sitting in the stands in said kilt.

True (pun intended) :)

PS

Kemo, how's the leg? You gonna be able to get back out there with LSM this summer?

J.C. my Kilted Brother! Legs doing better however I won't be able to dance again. lol But my roll step has been affected. Might just see me up on the podium next season with the mighty LSM. Stay True bro!

<**>

I'm sure all the NATIONAL CHAMPION JUNIOR KILTIE alums really appreciate your slap in the face.

Don't worry, the comment was made by Michna (castguy) who has been banned...he just has "issues"