Bones?

:doh:

Well, they actually had a corps member (bass drummer I think) appear as Bones each show during the opening cape sequence. So, to answer your question, several times.

:huh: Not the same. That was the corps doing Bones, as part of their show. Most of the time it is Alumni doing BONES somewhere in the stadium. Usually before a big show, during warmup. It gets the members hyped and the fans nuts. You never know when he is going to turn up.

:rolleyes: : Come on some of you Crossmen alumni speak up here and tell more. B) I have been a supporting and devoted fan since the beginning 1975 the first season they hit the field after the merger between the 507 Hornets and the Keystone Regiment. :( I was heartbroken about the move one year ago but I am happy the corps is thriving and doing good on their own finally. That is what bones is all about.

Edited by beagus

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel Bones the strongest when I think about how a 2000 hornline alumnus reacted when he heard about the death of 2002 drum major Joe Kempf. He called in sick to work and drove hundreds of miles in a snowstorm from Detroit to Lancaster, PA so he could make it to the funeral.

That's bones.

Has bones ever appeared a finals dvd? or something of the sort?

Bones was at a couple shows this year... I know he was in Allentown, San Antonio and Pasadena, but he was other places as well. He might've been in Sevierville? I don't know, memory's a little hazy.

where in Atl? I went with my girlfriend (a drum corps first timer) and she was hoping we would see him after I told her about Bones, but we never saw him. Went on a bit of a "ghost hunt" too. :P

I'm trying to think... I'm pretty sure he was there... it was the first time we put the pre-show in, and I think he was backfield so we could see him.... I could be wrong though.