Kudos to DCI

I'll do it tonight, tonight.

AWESOME!

BTW if none of you have gotten or heard the new album, I would highly reccomend it. It is pretty good.

And relating it to the marching arts, I think that the U of Arizona marching band did a Smashing Pumpkins show in 1998? I may be wrong, but I would have loved to hear it!

I think I am going to try to carve a bus into the pumpkin....this should be interesting. ok so it may end up being just the wheel....and by that i mean that i may just carve out a circle.....and i am not really good at drawing a perfect circle (also another good band).......ya i think that smashing pumpkins sounds better and better. thanks for the idea.

Edited by cwillpayne

You can't win if you don't play.

Given my utter lack of artistic skills, I couldn't win even if I DID play...and I was the only entrant! :P

DCI would probably post something like this:

"Due to the utter inability to decipher what the only entrant is supposed to be showing, we have decided to cancel the contest." :P

My brother and sister are both artists, and I can't even draw stick figures! :blink:

Given my utter lack of artistic skills, I couldn't win even if I DID play...and I was the only entrant! :P

DCI would probably post something like this:

"Due to the utter inability to decipher what the only entrant is supposed to be showing, we have decided to cancel the contest." :P

My brother and sister are both artists, and I can't even draw stick figures! :blink:

Can you bake a pumpkin pie? Maybe they'll have a pie baking contest. You can go to your local grocery store bakery, buy a pre-made pie, and send it in as your own.

DCI deserves no praise, they are an evil corporation that exists only to destroy drum corps through the addition of valves to horns and mics to pits.

They probably kill kittens and puppies for fun too

Edited by dbc03

:whistle:

That is so early nineties.

Ha! I was thinking it was so 80's seeing it written here--drum corps versions of course.

DCI deserves no praise, they are an evil corporation that exists only to destroy drum corps through the addition of valves to horns and mics to pits.

They probably kill kittens and puppies for fun too

Having been in both the Lombard and Addision DCI offices, they were both equipped with drum corps destruction tools and crates of valves, and microphones.

I also recall hearing the cries and screams of both kittens and puppies. And I remember Missy Berg selling meat pies at their information booths in the past. They were quite tasty but needed salt.