Its not multiple computers... I think it's multiple servers. I'm far from computer savy... but, it makes sense... that if they (DCP) is using multiple servers... there is bound to be conflict. No?

multible servers can cause conflicts and that has got to be the problem. only dcp can fix that

multible servers can cause conflicts and that has got to be the problem. only dcp can fix that

To all,

When I indicated multiple servers, I was not being specific to DCP.

When you make an entry/request for any web page, the request travels through several different computers to find the requested file then travels back again through several more computers before actually being delivered back to your computer. Typically (just as an example) that could be say 16 (more or less) different unrelated computers in it's quest to find a workable path. The request never travels to and from directly!

With that said, in my opinion the problem we're having - accessing some of the links - is not something DCP can fix, or I'd at least I'd be suprised if it turned out that they could.

One last comment on this subject... because of the nature of computers I would say that all previous comments on this could well have merit and that there is no single right or wrong answer!

Now back to this great adventure and the :thumbup: we can all thank Nanci for! :tongue:

i pretty much don't have any problems. every now & then i can't open a link but not all three. it clears up after a while. the problem seems to be theirs.

That's how it is for me too. Most of the time I can open all 3 but occassionally one will not open. But it doesn't really matter. I don't recognize anybody. :thumbup:

Who's the gal on the left?

Hint ... the pic is from 1963 ... she's the DM prior to Alice ... c'mon gsksun4 - you should know this one!

:-)

Edited by ajlisko

Hint ... the pic is from 1964 ... she's the DM prior to Alice ... c'mon gsksun4 - you should know this one!

Sheesh, I didn't even know Fred Rose.

Oh, the pressure!!!

So many drum majors..........so little time...................

I'm drawing a blank Andy.

gsksun4

Don't know why it say's asop up there on a different computer.

Maybe I'm melting.

Sheesh, I didn't even know Fred Rose.

Oh, the pressure!!!

So many drum majors..........so little time...................

I'm drawing a blank Andy.

gsksun4

Don't know why it say's asop up there on a different computer.

Maybe I'm melting.

Hint ... Selden had such respect for her that they invited her to their annual banquet when she retired after the 1964 season ...

Well we know that it wasn't Betty Ann or Vicki..........they didn't talk with a 'down-east' accent.

Hint ... Selden had such respect for her that they invited her to their annual banquet when she retired after the 1964 season ...