Any Guess Whoers (sounds funny) going to be in Bayonne tomorrow night? Wil the Guess Who Police be there?

Hmmm ... I thought you were part of the Police Force ... Newman said you ratted me out at the Bpt. I&E show ... I blamed him and he deflected it to you ... such loyalty ... good thing Capt. Tony wasn't there to take a pic ... LOL ...

Andy "just Who is part of the Wholand PD anyway?" Lisko

Hmmm ... I thought you were part of the Police Force ... Newman said you ratted me out at the Bpt. I&E show ... I blamed him and he deflected it to you ... such loyalty ... good thing Capt. Tony wasn't there to take a pic ... LOL ...

Andy "just Who is part of the Wholand PD anyway?" Lisko

Well, we know Tony is part of the GWPD as well as Mike Siglow and apparently Carol. I'm just a civilian. :tongue:

Well, we know Tony is part of the GWPD as well as Mike Siglow and apparently Carol. I'm just a civilian. :cool:

Hey, the only one I ever ratted out was Ed Reese in HBG after he came off the stage and didn't have his badge showing. And I still haven't been compensated. See you in RA-Cha-Cha Eddie. :tongue: He had it on, it just wasn't showing. I, on the other hand, had my badge on during the Reading Buccaneers "Spring Preview" and Tony has pictures to prove it. :cool:

I will unfortunately miss the TOS show, but I remain a drum corps Who-er and will wear my badge to Friends and Family Day......just in case any of the Whoerland PD would be in attandance......have a great show Banana's and all corps in the show

I'll be in Bayonne at the TOS show also. Can't miss me: white shirt, red sash, bell-bottomed pants, flat hat.

I will not be in Bayonne as planned. Rebels have pulled out due to low attendance in the horn line(illness and graduations and etc., etc.). #### horn players and other commitments. On the other hand we might drive up and see the show. I will have my badge because I know that Kenny will be there and I do not want to be caught again without it. I know Tony will not be there with his trusty weapon the camera. I was so looking for this weekend along the Hudson river. To all going drive safe and have a great time.

Edited by beagus

Any Guess Whoers (sounds funny) going to be in Bayonne tomorrow night? Wil the Guess Who Police be there?

Carol, For sure there will be some "Guess Who'ers" from Whoville in attendance at the TOS. Not sure Donna and I will be able to make it yet.

(not sure about this DCP GW Police yet that is :tongue: )