absolutely!! i really want to know. i've wondered about that for years. never had the balls to ask.
Honestly? Most of us went "true" back in the day. Easy access for those after show encounters with Purple Lancer gals and the 27th guard. Trooper gals were not so fun. Too serious. They were Madison groupees. Back then, anyway.

Being Scottish I wear a kilt too. And marched Kilties '75. Do you all know how tough you have to be to wear a kilt? They don't hand them out to wooses. If you haven't worn a kilt, I'd say you weren't tough enough. Now excuse me, I have to go take my rollers out.

I think men in kilts are sexy! :thumbdown:

Hey Nanci,any way you could show puppet that feature of me from 1976? The one with my bass?

he would get a real laugh from it!

A Rickenbacker bass if I recall. I remember it well.

Hey Nanci,any way you could show puppet that feature of me from 1976? The one with my bass?

he would get a real laugh from it!

*bass* is that what we're calling it these days?LOL

You're lucky I like you! Make me dig deep in the archives!

OMG! I can't find it.... I found the cammo.... can't find the bass shot...

I'll keep looking...

Honestly? Most of us went "true" back in the day. Easy access for those after show encounters with Purple Lancer gals and the 27th guard. Trooper gals were not so fun. Too serious. They were Madison groupees. Back then, anyway.

Hmmm ... seems to me that during our Midwest tour us guys from the Apple were a tasty treat for some of the girls of the Troopers and Anaheim. That was some tour! 1969 The Kilties were off the hook - I think they won like 8 or 9 shows! We just happened to be at the one in Racine that year where the Troopers won. What a show that was. Anaihem, Blue Stars, Des Plaines & Santa Clara Vanguard. What a memorable Saturday first week in August and the season wasn't near finished yet!

Loved it!

Puppet

http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa24/gr.../At17Puppet.jpg

Edited by Puppet

If you *know* who it is.... please wait a while (not everyone is on here all day or even daily for that matter)

If there have been no Guesses..........Then give a *challenging* hint.

When giving hints on these try to be creative and just dangle the tiniest tidbit. Make people really think / work on it. Then wait it out a while before tossing another tiny vague tidbit...

C'mon we've got to make these last a little longer. PLEASE??

For a little more insight on the workings of this thread check out pg. 790 post #7894.

Also, any comments made MUST be made in good taste... this is a fun loving thread... not a revenge match. Please spew your venom elsewhere.

Please submit any questions and / or pics in their full size (preferably JPG format), with full description - names, Corps, Stadium, Year... etc. to: The *Guess Who* Mailbox

Thanx in advance!

All that said and out of the way...

Guess Who these Legends are... # 301 ?

I want stories here!! Spew your history!