haaaaaaaaaaa says I..........clever clues my paradiddling friend.........what did he say about them 'Mature' Multivitamins?????

Methusala's nephew

Yeah, have you ever wanted to find the guy that coined the phrase "The Golden Years" and punch him out???

Geez, if it isn't sagging, aching or falling out, it's changing color or needs to be replaced! BUT, it has it's advantages over the alternative.

Hint- You might be a "RED NECK" if you don't BE A good guy and help the C.A.D.

Ray

Maryland is a Southern state, they believe?

As a transplant from MA and NY now living in MD.....

All of the road signs when entering this state say, "Welcome to Maryland, South of the Mason Dixon".... :worthy:

(I'm a "Northerner" so I'm not the one to argue... :rolleyes: )

Maryland is a Southern state, they believe?

Technically, a border state. However, most Marylanders have a more southern way of thinking.

Yeah, have you ever wanted to find the guy that coined the phrase "The Golden Years" and punch him out???

Geez, if it isn't sagging, aching or falling out, it's changing color or needs to be replaced! BUT, it has it's advantages over the alternative.

Ray

BHOF'er Clark Terry once said "Let me tell you about the golden years...THEY SUCK!" The dude couldn't walk, but he could sure play.

Ray

Yes, the "golden years".... My father passed away before warning me about them. Every day brings new surprises! woopee.

Nanci is making this tough on folks by wiping out their 'Guess Who' badges. They were being good members of the 'Guess Who' clan by wearing them. Like Tony said, obviously they are members 'in good standing.' After all, they're not SITTING are they? LOL!

And Andyroo: I believe you were thinking of Priscilla Mullen and John Alden in your 'Plimoth Plantation' MA reference earlier. You need to think of a colony much farther south, way below the Mason-Dixon Line for the people you had in mind.

By the way: What are those bars on his sling?