Possibly. But I think it has more to do with his name, and a somewhat famous namesake from that southern colony that Andyroo tried to move to Massachusetts.

Aaaahhh, see we learn something new every day! :sleeping:

Okay, enough of all this falderal. From left to right: 1) Bea Gustafson, 2) John Smith, and 3) Robbie Ellis. The pain of all these bad jokes will now go away :sleeping:

well i was just waiting for someone to name #1. i had the other 2.

I named John Smith pages ago. I am invisible.

Yeah ... but you were naming the "real" Captain John Smith ... Pokey's boyfriend in VA ... not the guy in the pic ... you said the guy in the pic (along with the two starlets) was Cossetti Cossetti and Cossetti ... from a law firm in Harrisburg ... yeah ... that's the ticket ... and it was Bert from SOAP that was invisible - not you ...

:-)

Yeah ... but you were naming the "real" Captain John Smith ... Pokey's boyfriend in VA ... not the guy in the pic ... you said the guy in the pic (along with the two starlets) was Cossetti Cossetti and Cossetti ... from a law firm in Harrisburg ... yeah ... that's the ticket ... and it was Bert from SOAP that was invisible - not you ...

:-)

Wasn't there drummer in Sky named "Pookie" during the late 60's?

I know you spelled Pokey (AKA: Pocahontis) correctly.