Mr Guess Who name badge, Ed Reese too!!

nodding-happy-burfday-banner.gif

birthdaycake6gk.gif

Thank you Don.........my veggies were sliced paper thin over the weekend and I'm beginning prep tonight.....the clan will all be here tomorrow night to eat, drink and exchange gifts..........then comes Christmas for the 'mericans...........Buon Natale a tutti

Is it too late to call you for recipe help? :thumbs-up: I'm the only Italian in the house technically. Rob's a fraction, but he never really found his roots there. For years saying "I'm Italian and my parents aren't" worked for only getting 4 or 5 or the full 7 fishes into Christmas Eve dinner. I'd LOVE to pull this off tonight.

Yes, 5:07 and I'm up...I"ll probably be up straight thru til sometime around 10 tomorrow night. Too much to do . . .

Merry Christmas Mr. Cossetti :thumbs-up: Look forward to seeing you in the New Year!

Is it too late to call you for recipe help? :thumbs-up: I'm the only Italian in the house technically. Rob's a fraction, but he never really found his roots there. For years saying "I'm Italian and my parents aren't" worked for only getting 4 or 5 or the full 7 fishes into Christmas Eve dinner. I'd LOVE to pull this off tonight.

Yes, 5:07 and I'm up...I"ll probably be up straight thru til sometime around 10 tomorrow night. Too much to do . . .

Merry Christmas Mr. Cossetti :thumbs-up: Look forward to seeing you in the New Year!

seven fishes takes 2 day's to prepare. it's a lot of work. probably why your parents only got 5. merry christmas liz.

hey happy Birthday to Robbie Ellis if she pops in here!

Thank you, Jeff. I don't pop in as much as I used to. I'm going through some personal stuff.

Robbie

Happy Happy Robbie!

nodding-happy-burfday-banner.gif

birthdaycake6gk.gif

Thank you, Tony. You are so creative :thumbs-up:

Thank you, Nanci.

Happy Birthday, Ed. My Christmas Eve birthday buddy!

happy birthday robbie

and happy birthday to my very old friend ed reece.

and merry christmas to all of you in whoville and to nanci for making this thread possible and bringing us all together.