yeah...but the dude on the end with the hat and the gold/yellow drums make me think Steel City in addition to Brass Factory. I just can't remember is SCA used the spocks

Hmmm ... maybe a corps that wore hard-hats at the DCA one year?

:-)

"workin' 9 to 5" with....

OBF and Mike Symonds :tongue:

it's funny Eddie... I ended up spending a lot of time with Brad 60-64 before I went to the Cru 65 super corps... and the two corps he talked about most were Schuylerville Green Sabres and Satan's Angel's of Bellfontaine (or is it Bellfonte?) Ohio

Schuylerville was very close to his heart...

Bellefontaine. :)

Edited by hairbear

"workin' 9 to 5" with....

OBF and Mike Symonds :tongue:

Al.... Welcome to the "Guess Who Thread" Where the game is played thusly:

We all give clues and more clues and try to guess who it is... those of us that KNOW who it is

are the clue givers! Those that Don't know are the guessers! And in between guess who fun, we all go off topic and talk about Florida, Yard Flamingos, Rubber Chickens and birds that would'nt fly!

Occasionally one or more of us may get a "Kewpie" ( I have two) and the Blousemen did all that could ever be done on a contest field of an EPIC nature! Here is where you find the greatest bunch of friends in Drumcorps and learn ALOT of history! Also, tune into Diceman Radio.... 24 7 drumcorps!

So..... I say Al doesn't get a Kewpie cause He just joined the club! This should be a "get out of jail free card!" what say you, Nanci?! :)

sooner or later a portion of everything that is "collectible drumcorps" ends up in YOUR basement!

I'm still hoping for a genuine pair of Yellow Rose bloomers.

I'm still hoping for a genuine pair of Yellow Rose bloomers.

Your showin' yer age there "Trooper"... :tongue: