It's been a while...

If you *know* who it is.... please wait a while (not everyone is on here all day or even daily for that matter)

If there have been no Guesses..........Then give a *challenging* hint.

When giving hints on these try to be creative and just dangle the tiniest tidbit. Make people really think / work on it. Then wait it out a while before tossing another tiny vague tidbit...

C'mon we've got to make these last a little longer. PLEASE??

For a little more insight on the workings of this thread check out pg. 790 post #7894.

Also, any comments made MUST be made in good taste... this is a fun loving thread... not a revenge match. Please spew your venom elsewhere.

Please submit any questions and / or pics in their full size (preferably JPG format), with full description - names, Corps, Stadium, Year... etc. to: The *Guess Who* Mailbox

Thanx in advance!

All that said and out of the way...

Guess Who # 355 ?

(click on pic to enlarge) I love this pic!

Fossil said:

"Self disqualification here . . . I know it's BS . . . "

Bruce Springsteen?? Cool! I didn't even know he marched!! :tongue:

It's been a while...

If you *know* who it is.... please wait a while (not everyone is on here all day or even daily for that matter)

If there have been no Guesses..........Then give a *challenging* hint.

When giving hints on these try to be creative and just dangle the tiniest tidbit. Make people really think / work on it. Then wait it out a while before tossing another tiny vague tidbit...

C'mon we've got to make these last a little longer. PLEASE??

For a little more insight on the workings of this thread check out pg. 790 post #7894.

Also, any comments made MUST be made in good taste... this is a fun loving thread... not a revenge match. Please spew your venom elsewhere.

Please submit any questions and / or pics in their full size (preferably JPG format), with full description - names, Corps, Stadium, Year... etc. to: The *Guess Who* Mailbox

Thanx in advance!

All that said and out of the way...

Guess Who # 355 ?

(click on pic to enlarge) I love this pic!

He's been in at least 4 Corps that I know of...

But, but, but.... they are THE Sac., Sacrament. What other Corps shares the name??

OK.... That's your story and your sticking to it.....LOL :tongue:

OK.... That's your story and your sticking to it.....LOL :tongue:

C'mon Tony is that a stab in the BAC?

Oops! my bad..I didn't no the rules!

but....DCA :devil: seemed to have forgotten the rules when we, the 1983 OBF took 13th place just below (my apologies to the members of Matadors) a much lesser corps.

I'm not bitter all these years later... ok, I'm over it. :tongue:

Al.... Welcome to the "Guess Who Thread" Where the game is played thusly:

We all give clues and more clues and try to guess who it is... those of us that KNOW who it is

are the clue givers! Those that Don't know are the guessers! And in between guess who fun, we all go off topic and talk about Florida, Yard Flamingos, Rubber Chickens and birds that would'nt fly!

Occasionally one or more of us may get a "Kewpie" ( I have two) and the Blousemen did all that could ever be done on a contest field of an EPIC nature! Here is where you find the greatest bunch of friends in Drumcorps and learn ALOT of history! Also, tune into Diceman Radio.... 24 7 drumcorps!

So..... I say Al doesn't get a Kewpie cause He just joined the club! This should be a "get out of jail free card!" what say you, Nanci?! :)

Sorry this is so late, but we just finally got a chance to work on something -

it's been a crazy week!

At 9:00pm Eastern Time, 2/20/2010 Diceman Radio will present:

The 1966 National Dream Senior Competition:

Les Diplomates

Hawthorne Caballeros

Reading Buccaneers

Connecticut Hurricanes

New York Skyliners

Along with the reading of an article or two from NanciD's archives...

Enjoy!

Oops! my bad..I didn't no the rules!

but....DCA :devil: seemed to have forgotten the rules when we, the 1983 OBF took 13th place just below (my apologies to the members of Matadors) a much lesser corps.

I'm not bitter all these years later... ok, I'm over it. :tongue:

1983.. that was then this is now.... forward HO!!!

And Nanci... call me or IM... CONFUSED ABOUT YOUR REQUEST!