hey.......not to go OT (which NEVER happens here)......but blessings to all my whoer buddies and a Happy Thanksgiving to youse and your families......be safe, love and enjoy all.......always to remember: vibrato ain't all it's cracked up to be

Guido a/k/ a Jimbalaya et ux et al

hey.......not to go OT (which NEVER happens here)......but blessings to all my whoer buddies and a Happy Thanksgiving to youse and your families......be safe, love and enjoy all.......always to remember: vibrato ain't all it's cracked up to be

Guido a/k/ a Jimbalaya et ux et al

happy thanksgiving to you to jim. and to all in whoville! :tongue:

happy thanksgiving to you to jim. and to all in whoville! :tongue:

Here! Here! :thumbup:

(Or "Who!, Who!" :tongue: )

Lets throw some good vibes and prayers towards Joe Duke.

Donny

HAVE A HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ONE AND ALL WHERE EVER YOU MAY BE CELEBRATING IT. BUON APPETITE!

And now for the first "Whoville weather report" of the winter season: 'There's SNOW on the ground here in Cincinnati"! :tongue: (last night and early this morning).

The rain we had the last three days is now Ice.

I love it when the "Lake Effect Snow" scoots right over us up here on the North Coast and lands down in Columbus and Cincinnati.

Did YOU send us this?? Next time please aim for Florida!! LOLOL!!! Don needs a parka! :tongue:

i just looked at my themometer and it say's...............87 degrees. great weather here. got my shorts on and a fran type shirt and just loving life......or what's left of it.........