ok kids... play nice...

Jeff is ok... all be he a bit passionate... but isn't passion what we're all about...

Don is good people... speaking of passionate?

so let's all kiss and play together...

ah and yes, I owe Jeff and Don both another beer for deflecting the Kewpie

(cheap statement as I know Don can't drink beer anymore... Jeff can have his too)

and by the way, I went to a color guard championship saturday night and most wore shoes - but a couple didn't, but really? I wasn't watching their feet but rather what they did with their body and equipment... many did very well... enjoyed it very much and wish I was going to Dayton...

I'm kinda beered out. jack and coke please.

and i noticed we saved you from a kewpie. so nanci, make him dance barefoot for us :tongue:

My apologies Jeff. I'll make a mental note never to make excuses for you again. :thumbdown:

thank you. I don't need them made. I'm plenty good at being an ######## for no reason at all :tongue:

Wow, I haven't seen this guy since 1967. I bet nobody gets this one.

Nancy, where are you finding these?

well I guessed Pete so that kills my answer

Robert Stranges may have come to the Kingsmen in '66 with the other Midshipmen like, Jimmy Gagliano, Chris "Hawkeye" Lella, Louie Cortese, Howard Irving, etc.

Let's get to the real issue here: Is the rubber chicken attending the last Serenade in Brass? (in his KFC Condo?) :blink: lolol!!!

Come on..... You know he IS!!! thumbup.gif

Freddy has ditched his KFC Condo for a luxury attache case. It's a lot easer to carry him with us.. worthy.gif (we still have his KFC Condo though....hehe)

Freddy has gotten to several shows so far this year....

2-26-11 @ BHOF-NJ

100_3888-1.jpg

3/5/11 @ BHOF-PA

100_4180.jpg

3-15-11 Freddy visited Donna in the hospital. (She's OK....)

100_4787.jpg

4/2/11 @ the Dixie Stinger

100_4878a.jpg

If you *know* who it is.... please wait a while (not everyone is on here all day or even daily for that matter)

If there have been no Guesses..........Then give a *challenging* hint.

When giving hints on these try to be creative and just dangle the tiniest tidbit. Make people really think / work on it. Then wait it out a while before tossing another tiny vague tidbit...

C'mon we've got to make these last a little longer. PLEASE??

Also, any comments made MUST be made in good taste... this is a fun loving thread... not a revenge match. Please spew your venom elsewhere.

Please submit any questions and / or pics in their full size (preferably JPG format), with full description - names, Corps, Stadium, Year... etc. to:

The *Guess Who* Mailbox

Thanx in advance!

All that said and out of the way...

Guess Who # 416 ?

Carmen Basilio

Come on..... You know he IS!!! thumbup.gif

Freddy has ditched his KFC Condo for a luxury attache case. It's a lot easer to carry him with us.. worthy.gif (we still have his KFC Condo though....hehe)

Freddy has gotten to several shows so far this year....

2-26-11 @ BHOF-NJ

100_3888-1.jpg

3/5/11 @ BHOF-PA

100_4180.jpg

3-15-11 Freddy visited Donna in the hospital. (She's OK....)

100_4787.jpg

4/2/11 @ the Dixie Stinger

100_4878a.jpg

These are OUTSTANDING!!

• Like 1

Carmen Basilio????? Wasn't he a boxer???? As opposed to the great operatic tenor Carmine Cluna........

Carmen Basilio