Ed, THANKS!!! For getting Siglow's replacement name badge to him.... thumbup.gif (It looks GREAT!)

One of these shows I'll get to shaking your hand. Over the past few year I think I've run into almost all of our "Who'ville" residents but I seem to keep missing you! (even though Donna (SunGuard33) and I got into H'burg Friday night and left Sunday afternoon I still missed you!)

And, no.... your not the only one! Bucs Alumni's show this year is defiantly a fun show! I wasn't sure Hanover's show was going to be able to top last year's but they did it. With in the Alumni Corps movement Hanover's Drum Line is defiantly "one to see"... Props to Bob Zarfross and everyone in that DL! worthy.gif

Hey Tony,

Not for nuthin', but I was the guy who hit you with my program and shook your hand on my way to my seat down in front.....SHESH!! I know I'm short, but am I really that easy to overlook. :huh:

Holy crap n' crap, maybe that wasn't you.....dang, and I was sober...AHA!!!! That's the problem.

Edited by ereese

Hey Tony,

Not for nuthin', but I was the guy who hit you with my program and shook your hand on my way to my seat down in front.....SHESH!! I know I'm short, but am I really that easy to overlook. :huh:

Holy crap n' crap, maybe that wasn't you.....dang, and I was sober...AHA!!!! That's the problem.

ed my old friend nobody with a face as cute as yours could be overlooked...... :tongue:

It was nice seeing some of the Who-ers in H-burg. Am I the only one, but wasn't Reading alumni terrific this year. I really dug their show. And another really pleasant surprise was Hanover. I thought both of these corps were MUCH better than I've seen them in the past. Lancers drumline just freakin' smoked!!!

Anyhow, real good time, sorry to see the SIB go, but hopefully the show in Hanover will pick up the slack.

Hi Ed,

Just to let you know I got my new Who'er badge and it looks great. Thanks. Yes, the Buccaneer Alums are so much better then they were just a few years ago. And the Hanover Lancers are the "Best kept secret in Pennsylvania Drum Corps". Bob Zarfoss from the USAF Drum Corps when it was under the baton of Tru Crawford back in the 50s & 60s. I'm sure they will handle their new show quite well.

Edited by PennsylvaniaDCHOF
  • Like 1

Subject #417 is an interesting character, trust me. In this picture he looks like a cross between Dr. Frankenstein and Beaker from the old Muppet Show.

I doubt if this may help at all, but he hails from a major city in New Jersey. A few years back he lost a coveted title (that he had given himself!). Fran Haring will know what I mean.

Subject #417 is an interesting character, trust me. In this picture he looks like a cross between Dr. Frankenstein and Beaker from the old Muppet Show.

I doubt if this may help at all, but he hails from a major city in New Jersey. A few years back he lost a coveted title (that he had given himself!). Fran Haring will know what I mean.

your right john it dosen't help. now c'mon people let's get some clues here.

Wow...I thought that might be him, and it is! :thumbup:

Wow...I thought that might be him, and it is! :thumbup:

dude.......give us a clue!!! :rock:

dude.......give us a clue!!! :rock:

ugliest shirts in drum corps?

:tongue: