yeah, but, he's not my cousin

Knute???

yeah, but, he's not my cousin

The two UTES!!!

What's a ute???

Vince for the famous football coach with the trophy (Lombardi) named after him and Vinny for My Cousin Vinny.

Can't be Ratford, he was a drill man.

Edited by gsksun4

Vince is the correct first name, as in Lombardi, not Knute or Bum!

This guy also happens to be of the Italian persuasion, like Lombardi. Also, it's entirely appropriate that he's in a corps that drills a lot, given his last name. After all, it's not really easy for just anyone to march and drum at the same time.

A few years back at the Grand Prix, Fran Haring had the task of announcing this man's loss of his 'self-appointed title' to a fellow battery-mate. Regular Grand Prix attendees may recall this. :tounge2:

Vince is the correct first name, as in Lombardi, not Knute or Bum!

This guy also happens to be of the Italian persuasion, like Lombardi. Also, it's entirely appropriate that he's in a corps that drills a lot, given his last name. After all, it's not really easy for just anyone to march and drum at the same time.

A few years back at the Grand Prix, Fran Haring had the task of announcing this man's loss of his 'self-appointed title' to a fellow battery-mate. Regular Grand Prix attendees may recall this. :tounge2:

Does his last name begin with the letter "M"?