Oh ... I get it ... his first name must be Paul ... I've seen this guy at BHOF I&E shows for the past four years and never knew his name !

:doh:

Both he and his wife are the quite types. (till you get to know them....LOL)

GREAT people and both are very good horn players too! worthy.gif

Some clues that were emailed to me with a little more added...

He's now living on the east coast. (NY)

Marched with the Smithtown Freelancers (1964)

He taught the Yankee Rebels after marching with a LI Sr Corps in 1969-1970.

Moved to the west coast where he taught Seattle Imperials and the Argonauts (1977)

Corps in photo: Selden Cadets Alumni

Some of the posted hints/clues...

*Fossil50: A freelancer who's been coast to coast.

*Hornsup: This kid is often seen and Selden heard.

*ajlisko: The pic was taken outside the Holiday Inn in Bridgeport CT at the BHOF I&E show in April ... all this guy had to do was take the Port Jefferson Ferry from LI to get there ...

*TennTux: Wasn't his brother recently a guest here?

Our current guest and his wife "make beautiful music together". They both share a few other things as well. Soloist in Corps and a very special date...

*John Smith: Anyone on here remember Annette Funicello, the former Mouseketeer? I believe she sang about subject #343, and part of the lyric went something like this: "Tall _ _ _ _ , tall _ _ _ _ , tall _ _ _ _ , he's my all!"

I know, I'm really dating myself with this clue.

*Ray Priester: His last name always seems to make one think of Harvey Korman's line in Blazing Saddles ---- "That's HEDLEY!"

*TennTux: Oh yea.... His cousin's husband initials are TC, his wife's initials are MH...

*ajlisko: Ah yes ... Blazing Saddles ... visions of Slim Pickens saying: " TOLL?????? ... Go back and git me a sh|tload a dimes"!!!!!:-)

*Vanguard Rich: Another "appalling" comment.

*ajlisko: Oh ... I get it ... his first name must be Paul ... I've seen this guy at BHOF I&E shows for the past four years and never knew his name!

*Ray Priester: Yeah, he and his wife sat in at a couple of Sky Alumni practices at the old Garfield Legion Post ( the 'mold factory'!)

Edited by TennTux

Both he and his wife are the quite types. (till you get to know them....LOL)

GREAT people and both are very good horn players too! worthy.gif

Some clues that were emailed to me with a little more added...

He's now living on the east coast. (NY)

Marched with the Smithtown Freelancers (1964)

He taught the Yankee Rebels after marching with a LI Sr Corps in 1969-1970.

Moved to the west coast where he taught Seattle Imperials and the Argonauts (1977)

Corps in photo: Selden Cadets Alumni

Some of the posted hints/clues...

*Fossil50: A freelancer who's been coast to coast.

*Hornsup: This kid is often seen and Selden heard.

*ajlisko: The pic was taken outside the Holiday Inn in Bridgeport CT at the BHOF I&E show in April ... all this guy had to do was take the Port Jefferson Ferry from LI to get there ...

*TennTux: Wasn't his brother recently a guest here?

Our current guest and his wife "make beautiful music together". They both share a few other things as well. Soloist in Corps and a very special date...

*John Smith: Anyone on here remember Annette Funicello, the former Mouseketeer? I believe she sang about subject #343, and part of the lyric went something like this: "Tall _ _ _ _ , tall _ _ _ _ , tall _ _ _ _ , he's my all!"

I know, I'm really dating myself with this clue.

*Ray Priester: His last name always seems to make one think of Harvey Korman's line in Blazing Saddles ---- "That's HEDLEY!"

*TennTux: Oh yea.... His cousin's husband initials are TC, his wife's initials are MH...

*ajlisko: Ah yes ... Blazing Saddles ... visions of Slim Pickens saying: " TOLL?????? ... Go back and git me a sh|tload a dimes"!!!!!:-)

*Vanguard Rich: Another "appalling" comment.

*ajlisko: Oh ... I get it ... his first name must be Paul ... I've seen this guy at BHOF I&E shows for the past four years and never knew his name!

*Ray Priester: Yeah, he and his wife sat in at a couple of Sky Alumni practices at the old Garfield Legion Post ( the 'mold factory'!)

I never knew Tony worked for Readers' Digest = you just got the "condensed" version on clues for the guy (Paul) in the pic ...

Andy "now where's the Humor in Uniform" section?" Lisko

I never knew Tony worked for Readers' Digest = you just got the "condensed" version on clues for the guy (Paul) in the pic ...

Andy "now where's the Humor in Uniform" section?" Lisko

I have no life so this gives me something to do....LOL

can I guess?

I know you know who it is so it's going to be much of a guess is it? w00t.gif

Go for it, it's been a while.... (not counting the pages and pages of "OT" posts by some of us...LOL)

Pete, do you have any "submissions" you could send over to Nanci for the thread?

I have no life so this gives me something to do....LOL

see more and more we are more alke............i don't have a life either..........:cool: . and bonnie keeps telling me to go find one.....:blink:

see more and more we are more alke............i don't have a life either..........:cool: . and bonnie keeps telling me to go find one.....:blink:

Donna says she's like a little more of mine.... Home with nothing to do... (other than doctor's appointments and her Reilly Raiders rehearsals and performances that is)

Being home was fun for the first few days. THAT was over 10 years ago... shutup.gif

Donna says she's like a little more of mine.... Home with nothing to do... (other than doctor's appointments and her Reilly Raiders rehearsals and performances that is)

Being home was fun for the first few days. THAT was over 10 years ago... shutup.gif

thank god for our puters. i think bonnie is jelouse. she calls me her HOUSE HUSBAND. :spitting:

thank god for our puters. i think bonnie is jelouse. she calls me her HOUSE HUSBAND. :spitting:

Don, since I finally have a weekend at home.... I'll see ya tomorrow night, as we await the Mission Drums scores!!! :thumbup:

Tony can join us, too, if he'd like. :tongue:

Don, since I finally have a weekend at home.... I'll see ya tomorrow night, as we await the Mission Drums scores!!! :thumbup:

Tony can join us, too, if he'd like. :tongue:

you know me........i'll be glued to the screen. i think tony lurks but never say's anything.