i just checked the t-stat...........it's 99 degrees..................who's got that beat? gotta be somebody .

I looked at the radar here in "Moonshine Mountain" Kentucky & it's 99 also. Said it hit 101 earlier today. :thumbdown:

i just checked the t-stat...........it's 99 degrees..................who's got that beat? gotta be somebody .

It's 102 here right now...

FYI, Gary Matczak has opened a thread for the Lawrence DCA show on the DCA forum.

See y'all over there later for the scores!

Please Read Before You Post

If you *know* who it is.... please wait a while (not everyone is on here all day or even daily for that matter)

If there have been no Guesses..........Then give a *challenging* hint.

When giving hints on these try to be creative and just dangle the tiniest tidbit. Make people really think / work on it. Then wait it out a while before tossing another tiny vague tidbit...

C'mon we've got to make these last a little longer. PLEASE??

Also, any comments made MUST be made in good taste... this is a fun loving thread... not a revenge match. Please spew your venom elsewhere.

Please submit any questions and / or pics in their full size (preferably JPG format), with full description - names, Corps, Stadium, Year... etc. to:

The *Guess Who* Mailbox

Thanx in advance!

All that said and out of the way..

Guess Who # 343 ?

OK.... since this has gone on for something like 40 pages now....LOL....I'll answer:

Paul Hedling.

If you *know* who it is.... please wait a while (not everyone is on here all day or even daily for that matter)

When giving hints on these try to be creative and just dangle the tiniest tidbit. Make people really think / work on it. Then wait it out a while before tossing another tiny vague tidbit...

Also, any comments made MUST be made in good taste... this is a fun loving thread... not a revenge match. Please spew your venom elsewhere.

Please submit any questions and / or pics in their full size (preferably JPG format), with full description - names, Corps, Stadium, Year... etc. to:

The *Guess Who* Mailbox

Thanx in advance!

Guess Who # 444 ?

OK.... since this has gone on for something like 40 pages now....LOL....I'll answer:

Paul Hedling.

w00t.gif

The *Guess Who* Mailbox

Thanx in advance!

Guess Who # 444 ?

WHAT???? You got a "thing" for guys with the same first name?

WHAT???? You got a "thing" for guys with the same first name?

i may get a kewpie for this but............i think she has alzhiemers........we did this person before. this is the second time........now how long till she blows her top at me??? my queen i'm just tring to help. :cool: