I'M BAAAACK! all is well . a little woosy but i'm all bionic now. not looking forward to the next shock. had one already. any way so where are we at here?

WooHoo!! GREAT news!! thumbup.gif

I'll call a little latter this afternoon. (I have an appointment in a little while)

WooHoo!! GREAT news!! :thumbup:

I'll call a little latter this afternoon. (I have an appointment in a little while)

Welcome back, Don! Glad to hear you're doing better.

We should start a 'bionic members' chapter. With your pacemaker/defibrillator, and my two stents and artificial hip, we could be charter members. I'm sure we'd have a few more 'Guess Who?' members out there who could join! :tongue:

Welcome back, Don! Glad to hear you're doing better.

We should start a 'bionic members' chapter. With your pacemaker/defibrillator, and my two stents and artificial hip, we could be charter members. I'm sure we'd have a few more 'Guess Who?' members out there who could join! :tongue:

yeah john an awful lot of us have steel and electrical parts in our bodies..............sounds a lot like a junk yard.........lol :shutup:

I'M BAAAACK! all is well . a little woosy but i'm all bionic now. not looking forward to the next shock. had one already. any way so where are we at here?

Where do we start...... I'd fill you in on how Sun and Hurcs pushed Bucs into third at Wayne to end the string, but the SHOCK might be too much....so I'll just say that the Bucs are still undefeated.

Glad to see you back.....

Joe Dz in NJ

Please Read Before You Post

If you *know* who it is.... please wait a while (not everyone is on here all day or even daily for that matter)

If there have been no Guesses..........Then give a *challenging* hint.

When giving hints on these try to be creative and just dangle the tiniest tidbit. Make people really think / work on it. Then wait it out a while before tossing another tiny vague tidbit...

C'mon we've got to make these last a little longer. PLEASE??

Also, any comments made MUST be made in good taste... this is a fun loving thread... not a revenge match. Please spew your venom elsewhere.

Please submit any questions and / or pics in their full size (preferably JPG format), with full description - names, Corps, Stadium, Year... etc. to:

The *Guess Who* Mailbox

Thanx in advance!

All that said and out of the way..

Guess Who # 343 ?

yeah john an awful lot of us have steel and electrical parts in our bodies..............sounds a lot like a junk yard.........lol :shutup:

You've discovered why alumni corps can never fly anywhere; there'd be a total TSA meltdown.

By the time we all got through the xrays and metal detectors (and hopefully the strip searches) the flight would already have left and landed somewhere else.

got to make these last a little longer.....and just what is it with you women???? it lasts long enuf for me........oh, and #343 is................NOT Cossetti

Please Read Before You Post

If you *know* who it is.... please wait a while (not everyone is on here all day or even daily for that matter)

If there have been no Guesses..........Then give a *challenging* hint.

When giving hints on these try to be creative and just dangle the tiniest tidbit. Make people really think / work on it. Then wait it out a while before tossing another tiny vague tidbit...

C'mon we've got to make these last a little longer. PLEASE??

Also, any comments made MUST be made in good taste... this is a fun loving thread... not a revenge match. Please spew your venom elsewhere.

Please submit any questions and / or pics in their full size (preferably JPG format), with full description - names, Corps, Stadium, Year... etc. to:

The *Guess Who* Mailbox

Thanx in advance!

All that said and out of the way..

Guess Who # 343 ?

got to make these last a little longer.....and just what is it with you women???? it lasts long enuf for me........oh, and #343 is................NOT Cossetti

Ya know ... there's a reason that a roll of a FOUR "double 2" is known as a Little Joe ... they could have very well named it a Cossetti instead of a Kokomo Joe

:-)

That's appalling!!! Off with his head, off with his head!!!!! :giljotiini:

Edited by Vanguard Rich

By the time we all got through the xrays and metal detectors (and hopefully the strip searches) the flight would already have left and landed somewhere else.

Priceless, Andy!! :tongue:

Anyone on here remember Annette Funicello, the former Mouseketeer? I believe she sang about subject #343, and part of the lyric went something like this: "Tall _ _ _ _ , tall _ _ _ _ , tall _ _ _ _ , he's my all!"

I know, I'm really dating myself with this clue. :sad: