Nanci, I did see your mother, but didn't get a chance to say hello. (I was in one of those positions that you and Lisko were referring to earlier.)

Please say hello for me, and please tell her that I would have said hello at the time had I not been helping Andy to find his other sock.

Perhaps just as important, I did see Tony (and met Donna for the first time). I thought I was going to see Freddy as well (when the waitress asked if I wanted grilled chicken for lunch)but he was confined to the car (it must have been something he did on the seat on the way to the show.)

Aw man! And she told me she had her umbrella all ready for you!!

Aw man! And she told me she had her umbrella all ready for you!!

And now you know why I wasn't in a position to say hello to her. My position was actually hiding behind a large trash can - until I could make a break for the men's room. I figured that umbrella or not, she ain't gonna follow me there.

Nanci, I did see your mother, but didn't get a chance to say hello. (I was in one of those positions that you and Lisko were referring to earlier.)

Please say hello for me, and please tell her that I would have said hello at the time had I not been helping Andy to find his other sock.

Perhaps just as important, I did see Tony (and met Donna for the first time). I thought I was going to see Freddy as well (when the waitress asked if I wanted grilled chicken for lunch)but he was confined to the car (it must have been something he did on the seat on the way to the show.)

OK, we got back home OK even it rained most of the way back today. I'll upload my pics of the Alumni Spectacular tomorrow and let everyone know when that's done. Oh and you have no idea what can happen when your traveling with a chicken in a back pack for 7 hours with no rest room break for him.... devil.gif

I do have some photos of Freddy at the stadium in the parking lot... worthy.gif

(have you ever attempted to get a back pack, with a rubber chicken in it, past the guards at the gate in Rochester? w00t.gif *he said it was a "security concern having a back pack inside the stadium*)

Oh yea, CONGRATULATIONS To the Govenaires and Minnesota Brass!!! thumbup.gif

Tony, thanks again for the drinks!

My pleasure! (again worthy.gif)

My pleasure! (again worthy.gif)

How about the guy at the table between where we were and where Jeff was... who, for a moment there, thought he was getting a free drink from total strangers! :tongue:

How about the guy at the table between where we were and where Jeff was... who, for a moment there, thought he was getting a free drink from total strangers! :tongue:

Donna felt so bad about that she went back to the bar and bought him a beer.... worthy.gif

Donna felt so bad about that she went back to the bar and bought him a beer.... worthy.gif

I didn't

:devil:

I didn't

:devil:

Yea, we figured you wouldn't... LOL

It's all good! Mom is a bit overwhelmed. But, that's a good thing!!

The only thing that really sucks, is that she often can't put names to faces. It drives her nuts!!

She thinks it's a bit, incredible that folks remember her and come over and say hi.

She and I can't thank you enough!! You folks are awesome to take a moment and approach her!!!!

She feels terrible that she can't recall most of your names. She wants me to thank you all for greeting her and she wants to apologize for forgeting names. HUGS and I love you all!!!

Saw mom, sent my best back to you...this was one of the best.