yeah maybe jim but he is our mascot first. he lives with tony so he belongs to us..................LOL.

I'm sorry to report the POPE wasn't available today... However, although Freddie is a bit nervous, he does have a picture op available tomorrow morning at the Colliseum with a Roman Centurion... He's just hoping there's no LIONS in the area...

• Like 1

I'm sorry to report the POPE wasn't available today... However, although Freddie is a bit nervous, he does have a picture op available tomorrow morning at the Colliseum with a Roman Centurion... He's just hoping there's no LIONS in the area...

Tom, a couple of things...

While you're at the Colosseum tomorrow, see if they'd like to put in a bid for the DCA in 2014. I know the field isn't really very good, but the stadium itself is huge - great sight lines.

The other thing is, start feeding Freddy some of that Eyetalian pasta. He was looking pretty skinny in that Kids Grove photo.

Lastly, leave a note for the Pope. "You missed it dude!! Your loss!!"

LOLOL.......Scouts have a mascot!!!!!! Scouts have a mascot!!!!! :thumbup:

Yea, but... is that photo cooler than this one? worthy.gifdevil.gif

th_4-10-10SIB782a-1.jpg

shutup.gif

Tom, a couple of things...

While you're at the Colosseum tomorrow, see if they'd like to put in a bid for the DCA in 2014. I know the field isn't really very good, but the stadium itself is huge - great sight lines.

The other thing is, start feeding Freddy some of that Eyetalian pasta. He was looking pretty skinny in that Kids Grove photo.

Lastly, leave a note for the Pope. "You missed it dude!! Your loss!!"

devil.gif

That's a great pic of JC.... can I steal it?!

Photo taken at the 4/11/2010 PADCHOF luncheon in Harrisburg. (I think it was the 11th because the SIB was the 10th)

You have *my* permission, Freddy's too! (Donna took the pic, but it's up to Guido... worthy.gif)

I have the original size of this here.... (it's 3664 x 2748 pixels)

When I retire in 17 months, I'm going on the Hall of Fame cruise. Yes, I'm bringing Freddie along. Tony: Make him a life jacket, just in case. :satisfied:

Donna is in charge of Freddy's wardrobe... I'll alert her to your request. thumbup.gif

Your Freddy's parent so what ever you wish shall be done!

Of course that will mean Freddy will not be going with us to Dublin, Ireland for the 2014 St Patrick's Day Parade... blink.gif

The Reilly Raiders will be returning to Dublin in 2014!