"Our Thoughts and Prayers":

Are with you, Sharon and your families.

Stay strong.

Elphaba

"Our Thoughts and Prayers":

Are with you, Sharon and your families.

Stay strong.

Elphaba

Many thanks to all for their prayers of comfort for my Mother ... she passed away peacefully yesterday afternoon ...

God bless you all ...

Andy

Many thanks to all for their prayers of comfort for my Mother ... she passed away peacefully yesterday afternoon ...

God bless you all ...

Andy

Andy, you have my condolences.

God bless you all ...

Andy

andy i'm sorry for your loss.

God bless you all ...

Andy

Sincere condolences my friend..... May she rest in peace. Godspeed

our deepest sympathy Andy.....prayers and thoughts are with her and your whole family

Guido

Very sorry to hear the news, Andy.

May your mom rest in peace. And may you take comfort in the many good memories you have of her.

I only remember playing in Three Rivers once... we stayed at Duquense University on Saturday night after the game, then on Sunday drove to Cleveland and stayed at Case Western Reserve University compliments of their famous alumus and future Crusader Corps Director Dr. Vic Genberg... Then Monday night football we did the Cleveland Browns game where we tore the place apart... famous story alert!!!!

They had us do the first half of the show and then during concert we got to sit down and relax while they turned off the lights and shot off fireworks... it was a dead and warm summer night... when they asked us to resume, all the smoke had settled on the field ... we couldn't even see Alan Smythe... Out of concert, we again (both 72 and 73) played Battle hymn... the almost 100,000 people couldn't even see the corps... we went backfield and turned for the big push forward and they still couldn't see us... then - out of no where, we lifted the A flag up in the air and she appeared to be floating on a cloud and brought her floating forward to the stirring push in Battle Hymn... The entire place went NUTS.... As we were leaving, the half time director for the browns ran up to Vince and screamed that it was the best half time entertainment they had ever had... They treated us like royalty...

Then - back to Three Rivers Stadium - we had to practically sue The Steelers to get paid - I remember helping Vince write a letter to the league office complaining about Pittsburgh... Oh and some guy got shot in the stands during the game... the place was like fort knox and we got pushed around pretty good... I did get to stand next to Mean Joe Green and he really was a BIG man...

Oh and Irish Name? You're funny.... but when I was a radio announcer I had to use a M.......................

I knew it was back to back shows...Bob Dunham and a few of us didnt remember whether it was sequential weekends of days on Facebook,,,Tks Tom.