Hey guys.. just got home and found out about Jim Cossetti having a stroke... anyone got more info? How serious?

He’s home recuperating and doing well, but really needs some cheering up.
Not sure if he'd like his home addy posted or not. If anyone that doesn't have it, and would like it, please PM me or send an email to SunriserDM@gmail.com and I'll send Guido's contact info to you.....

He’s home recuperating and doing well, but really needs some cheering up.
Not sure if he'd like his home addy posted or not. If anyone that doesn't have it, and would like it, please PM me or send an email to SunriserDM@gmail.com and I'll send Guido's contact info to you.....

I have his address... will get a card off... I missed this entirely until I saw it on facebook... when did it happen? Glad he's home...

I'm told a couple of days ago...

I'm told a couple of days ago...

i wish we could know these things a lot earlier. god speed jim

i wish we could know these things a lot earlier. god speed jim

Considering it wasn't that long ago (before the internet) we might not of heard how anyone is doing for months, perhaps years...this IS "a lot earlier"...

Prayers for our Guido's speedy and full recovery... :worthy:

yeah I just heard and didnt catch it on FB.......I'll send him a step stool LOL

• Like 2

Folks,

Cossetti is ok. I am no longer on Facebook, so I have no idea what is floating on the net regarding Jim.

These things I do know:

I visited him in the hospital last week. We had such a good visit that the nurses weren't happy with the noise level coming from his room.

He's been home for days.

He walks, talks, farts, but doesn't poop his pants any more than before.

Had a great Turkey Day yesterday.

Dot says "he's still a pain in the ###".

Just spoke with James and he wants you to know "he's not dead yet"......"not even close", and he'll be back online soon.

Be well friends,

Jerry

Edited by jware
  • Like 2

Folks,

Cossetti is ok. I am no longer on Facebook, so I have no idea what is floating on the net regarding Jim.

These things I do know:

I visited him in the hospital last week. We had such a good visit that the nurses weren't happy with the noise level coming from his room.

He's been home for days.

He walks, talks, farts, but doesn't poop his pants any more than before.

Had a great Turkey Day yesterday.

Dot says "he's still a pain in the ###".

Just spoke with James and he wants you to know "he's not dead yet"......"not even close", and he'll be back online soon.

Be well friends,

Jerry

JW,

DM me his phone # please?

He scared the #### out of me!

My son Dan called me crying when he heard about it.

He's not getting out of here while we're stuck here...

Hey guys.. just got home and found out about Jim Cossetti having a stroke... anyone got more info? How serious?

I found out this morning when my kid called me crying...

I hate that Facebook is now a necessity and that old farts like that don't have it are on the outside looking in...

I found out this morning when my kid called me crying...

I hate that Facebook is now a necessity and that old farts like that don't have it are on the outside looking in...

Think about it this way, Ray.....

Years ago.... some families could either afford take their families to go to a few shows or they could buy a subscription to Drum Corps News or world....

Some, not all, could do both. Today?? Not happening!!

Can't afford to take the family to shows - ticket / hotel /food costs.... and can't afford the subscriptions either.... not with the costs of everything else these days. Not on the top of the priority list, eh?