nope...

Well, at least that helps. (my guess I mean)

Yes ... a season or two with Sun ... not sure of the years ... probably the 90's ... he was in Sky's Alumni by 2002 or 2003 ... recently switched to the Cabs Alumni, which would explain the sombrero and the trophy case ... very distinguished cardiologist ... very much in demand on their speakers circuit ... spends a lot of time in Rio on his work breaks ...

:-)

Wow... I don't ever remember him being with Sun.

Wouldn't be the first time I've been wrong. Probably the millionth time. :tongue:

Wouldn't be the first time I've been wrong. Probably the millionth time. :tongue:

I'm with you... I don't recall his name on anything when dealing with past or present Sunrisers rosters. shrug..

PS: I just sent him a private message on facebook.... (I'm curious as to what years he was there)

Edited by NanciD

Hmmm ... maybe I'm wrong on the Sun thing ... that's what was told to me when he hooked up with Sky's Alumni ... oh well ...

Hmmm ... maybe I'm wrong on the Sun thing ... that's what was told to me when he hooked up with Sky's Alumni ... oh well ...

Whoa, whoa, whoa... easy...

Andy wro..... I mean wr.... rrrrrrooo....

Sorry, can't say it...

My computer won't even type it...

Say it ain't so Joe...

Well, he's not who I was thinking of... (AR)

He's not the person I was thinking of. (Alvin Ramos marched Snare with Sun from 98-99.....)