great new my no longer hirstute friend.....man, with the possible additions of Kevin, Dan, Ray and Connor, even on an if-they-can-make-it basis would be icing on the cake....I'll start contacting folks from the original group....still occasionally communicate with Bob Kogut and Scott Friend is still in Ct......I believe it's logistically possible. Plus, given the available talent in BHOF for those members who would like to participate at any of the BHOF indoor shows, it would be a gas.

I have an arrangement of 'Basically"... from the Air Force "Airmen of Note" jazzband that we were using with my big band....not much difrent from your chart 'cept scored for legitimate instruments.

Mind is turning for a full 'book', but I had to stop when the "Greatest Hits" reached 1.479 ......oy veh......

Guido

Yeah, I've been growing the beard back for two weeks now in anticipation of being a former business person.. It's grey.

Absolutely we contact all the original suspects, plus round up some guest players.

I'd love to get Jackie Murray on trap set - you'd dig him to death - one of the Oceanside Legionnaires.

Have to start thinking music.

I'd love to do a whole chart of 4th Floor Walk-up with Danny.

The possibilities are (rear) endless.

• Like 2

OK, that's what I'm talking about...

Another thread on DCP... this one on Cadets...

The "poster" begins his multi-paragraph description of what the Cadets should be doing (I'm guessing the poster has spent decades making corps programs better - or maybe just whining about them on DCP) with "forgive my condescension"

Who in their right mind would DECIDE to be condescending?

Who thinks they're smart enough to "condescend" to the rest of us, the great unwashed?

We get some of the smartest people I've ever met on DCP and this schmuck is going to condescend?

This is why I hate 90% of DCP as much as I used to hate RAMD.

It's about drum corps.

and for me it should be about what we LOVE about it because if we concentrate on what we hate about it, all we do is hasten its demise.

And there is zero (repeat 0.0000) room for condescension.

If Dorritie isn't condescending, if Andy, Cossetti, Priester, Kenny Norman, the list goes on and on and on of people that have actually developed GREAT corps, and they don't condescend, how does some egotistical #### say "forgive my condescension"???

don't look to ME for forgiveness, you twit!

And don't think you're necessarily smart enough to treat me condescendingly.

Hate it! Hate hate hate it!

Sorry... all done... going to my corner to sit quietly.

Well-said, Ray. On the money.

Heh... maybe..... just maybe... since the Cadets are off to a great start this year and, IMO, have a terrific, entertaining show.... and since they've won, what.... a whole bunch of championships and contended for many others over the years... they perhaps should just keep doing what they've been doing.

Forgive my lack of condescension. :tongue:

As one of the long timed regulars on here (see Post #1)

I'd like to go off topic for a moment...

Today my latest (third) novel was released. Madam President: The Dani Affair Book 3 is now available in both book and electronic media formats.

Just go to Amazon.com and do a search on Tom Peashey and it will pop right up.

Enjoy... and Thank You all...

• Like 1

As one of the long timed regulars on here (see Post #1)

I'd like to go off topic for a moment...

Today my latest (third) novel was released. Madam President: The Dani Affair Book 3 is now available in both book and electronic media formats.

Just go to Amazon.com and do a search on Tom Peashey and it will pop right up.

Enjoy... and Thank You all...

Congratulations, Tom.

I'm in awe of creative people, especially with words.

As everyone here knows. I have issues completing a cogent post, much less a novel.

Can't even think of what I would write about.

Airplanes... and drums... and bugles... and trombones... and kids... and grandkids

Sounds like an International thriller.

Best of luck with the book.

I'll be reading a Stephen King book ("Under The Dome") probably until I'm 75 or so.

How does anyone string together so many interesting words?

as most of my drum corps friends realize... it mostly involves being quite full of it... and you know what IT is...

Just trying to avoid having to great a bunch of obnoxious shoppers in front of Wally World

thanks

as most of my drum corps friends realize... it mostly involves being quite full of it... and you know what IT is...

Just trying to avoid having to great a bunch of obnoxious shoppers in front of Wally World

thanks

let me finish you're sentence. " full of ####"

• Like 1

so Don said: "hashtag; hashtag; hashtag; hashtag"......just what the heck does that mean? AND congrats to the erudite Mr. Peashey for his latest effort......guess me and Ray gotta learn how to read......will they be coming out on tape???? how about movies???? I'm talking big bucks here Tom.....how about starring roles????? will Fran narrate the prologues?????

inquiring minds want to know

Any Jeff Dunham fans? his grumpy old man puppet Walter started a job at WalMart.

His greeting is "Welcome to WalMart, get your #### and get out...".

Yeah we have twisted senses of humor in our house....

Edited by JimF-LowBari
  • Like 1

so Don said: "hashtag; hashtag; hashtag; hashtag"......just what the heck does that mean? AND congrats to the erudite Mr. Peashey for his latest effort......guess me and Ray gotta learn how to read......will they be coming out on tape???? how about movies???? I'm talking big bucks here Tom.....how about starring roles????? will Fran narrate the prologues?????

inquiring minds want to know

jim it means what comes out of the hole where ya sit down.