OT:

Not sure how many here enjoy the blues guitarists, but we just lost a great one.

Johnny Winter, rest in peace. :(

and in a completely unrelated, but even sadder story, my heart goes out to passengers, crew, and families of Malaysian 777 crashed in the Ukraine today.

Flying is safer than driving, but accidents happen everywhere - when they do aviation accidents are ... how to say it - awful?

And there are hints that this wasn't an accident, which makes it potentially even more horrible.

Troubled thoughts to those folks involved today.

• Like 4

we have a guy down here and his name is fucillo. his deals are " HUGE "

Billy is Nation wide! So, in actuality, he is HUGE! LOL

I believe he started out in Adams, NY.

When I was in Vegas with Ron he was there. When I was in Florida (East Coast) he's there, He invades most of NY State.... he's everywhere!! LOL

and in a completely unrelated, but even sadder story, my heart goes out to passengers, crew, and families of Malaysian 777 crashed in the Ukraine today.

Flying is safer than driving, but accidents happen everywhere - when they do aviation accidents are ... how to say it - awful?

And there are hints that this wasn't an accident, which makes it potentially even more horrible.

Troubled thoughts to those folks involved today.

This entire situation sucks right out loud!!

Why wasn't that area a marked "NO FLY ZONE"? It's a war zone for God sake!

I get that it shows up as a blip .... not exactly what kind of blip... simply, a blip on radar. Who has the technology and expertise to fire at "said blip"? And what warrants firing on any "blip" that appears??

According to tonights news about 70 planes flew over or near that route yesterday. Years ago flew into JFK from Rome after a work trip. Next morning I found out that the JFK to Rome flight had gone down few hours later. Flight numbers were "one off" (800 vs 801 IIRC) and wonder if it was the same equipment. Just get that underwear creeping up the butt feeling when I hear about these "could have been me" stories.

Billy is Nation wide! So, in actuality, he is HUGE! LOL

I believe he started out in Adams, NY.

When I was in Vegas with Ron he was there. When I was in Florida (East Coast) he's there, He invades most of NY State.... he's everywhere!! LOL

first time i saw him was 10 years ago in rochester. tell ya what he has the KIA market wrapped up here.

Heard a heartbreaking story on the news today about a woman who had relatives on both Malaysia Airlines flights that have been involved in disasters in recent months.

Good Lord.

Edited by Fran Haring
  • Like 1

OT

Fucillo is the largest Kia dealer in the world... but his commercials are obnoxious... but prices are great... and yes Nanci he did start in the North Country... and covers the upstate NY market Albany, Syracuse, Rochester and Buffalo as well has his home stores in the Watertown area... I believe he spends much time in Florida now and continues to expand there... not sure if he's in other states...

he's also the largest Hyundai dealer in New York and has other brands as well...

• Like 1

OT

Fucillo is the largest Kia dealer in the world... but his commercials are obnoxious... but prices are great... and yes Nanci he did start in the North Country... and covers the upstate NY market Albany, Syracuse, Rochester and Buffalo as well has his home stores in the Watertown area... I believe he spends much time in Florida now and continues to expand there... not sure if he's in other states...

he's also the largest Hyundai dealer in New York and has other brands as well...

he is in 19 states.