91, 92, and 93 - contra bass.

then Boston - then BD where he aged out.

He's a music teacher and tuba pro now.

Just missed him. My daughter was in in '94.

She was the lil girl featured at the end of the show.

"Children Are The Future"

(she was only 6 yrs old)

If you *know* who it is.... please wait a while (not everyone is on here all day or even daily for that matter)

If there have been no Guesses..........Then give a *challenging* hint.

When giving hints on these try to be creative and just dangle the tiniest tidbit. Make people really think / work on it. Then wait it out a while before tossing another tiny vague tidbit...

C'mon we've got to make these last a little longer. PLEASE??

For a little more insight on the workings of this thread check out pg. 790 post #7894.

Also, any comments made MUST be made in good taste... this is a fun loving thread... not a revenge match. Please spew your venom elsewhere.

Thanx in advance!

All that said and out of the way...

Guess Who the 2 closest to the camera are # 296 ?

The guy standing between the 2 main characters in the pix started his Drum Corps career with the St. Andrew's Bridgemen Kidets, and is one powerful lead soprano.

The fact that you refer to what Jim does as "marching" tells me that you have a creative nature, or maybe just a prankish one.

Marching? Jim?

Why do you think he gets to stand on the sideline playing solos?

Those little legs trying to keep up with full sized people?

ROFL!!

(Hey! I haven't seen you in a while... but, I don't recall you being a Skyscraper!)

Well, the beautiful and talented red-head has already been named. The guy behind the Foster Grant's was Danny Murphy's (RIP) assistant director at the time. An all-around good guy. He played cymbals for the corps at one time.

Ray

And here I thought I would get a couple of creative clues. <sigh>

I don't think he's wearing Foster Grants but the name of the gentleman laughing with me rhymes with the fruit that goes on top of a sundae. There I go with the food references again. LOL

The fact that you refer to what Jim does as "marching" tells me that you have a creative nature, or maybe just a prankish one.

Marching? Jim?

Why do you think he gets to stand on the sideline playing solos?

Those little legs trying to keep up with full sized people?

:whistle::whistle:

Just missed him. My daughter was in in '94.

She was the lil girl featured at the end of the show.

"Children Are The Future"

(she was only 6 yrs old)

Very much liked the end of that show... those three shows - songs for the planet earth were just terrific programming. Matt Krempanski and Mark Thurston did some wonderful wonderful charts - that was a special corps.

And here I thought I would get a couple of creative clues. <sigh>

I don't think he's wearing Foster Grants but the name of the gentleman laughing with me rhymes with the fruit that goes on top of a sundae. There I go with the food references again. LOL

What rhymes with prune?

Moon? June? Daniel Boone?

I'm stumped.

sorry I blew the clue thing...

ROFL!!

(Hey! I haven't seen you in a while... but, I don't recall you being a Skyscraper!)

that's sort of the point - I'm a regular size (height anyway) person like 5' 11"

Jim comes up to like my belt buckle.

Used to drive me nuts when he'd get a couple of drinks at the Archie post and start singing the Lollipop Guild song...

Start talking about things being magically delicious (don't ask)

Italian Leprechauns are not that easy to find.