Yeah, but if you try calling someone a dingus in any Polish club in "Picksburgh" you are definitely in serious trouble. :laugh:

Is there a Polish club in Pittsburgh???? Who'd have ever guessed!

What? You think a city as big as this .... does'nt have any number of PLAVs?

AH YES!!!! Syracuse used to have a PLAV. That's where I had attended any number of post contest parties. I remember Bernie Weeks asking everyone in the PLAV if they had a quarter. When he got to Eric Perilloux, Eric told him all he had was a 20 dollar bill, Bernie said, "Hold on, I got change." :laugh:

Just be careful over on the east side of Buffalo during those Dyngus celebrations. Especially down there by Broadway and Fillmore, Paderewski and Peckham Streets etc... not very nice down there.

So does the "Mistake on the Lake", and at Browns football games they all sit together in the dawg pahund. :laugh:

I hesitate to say anything disparaging about people of the Polish persuasion, but....

I just drove by Browns Stadium and you're right, the Dawg Pound was filled with guys waving Polish flags.

The only problem.... The game is in Cincinnati.

I hesitate to say anything disparaging about people of the Polish persuasion, but....

I just drove by Browns Stadium and you're right, the Dawg Pound was filled with guys waving Polish flags.

The only problem.... The game is in Cincinnati.

:laugh: Yup. That's what I'm talking about. :ninja::winky::bleah:

how come I knew that?????? dobre pan y panye

The biggest day in Cheektowaga is Dyngus Day. They have a huge parade and all of the pink flamingos are OUT!!!