THE BINGO KING!!!!

Was this gentleman ever arrested for being a peeping Tom???

IF he is perchance wearing his GW nametag, it must be covered up by his DCA bigwig nametag.

Mr. Reese, we need a ruling. Is this permissible?

Or does he owe us ALL a round?

What a faux pas!! I don't care if you might be the DCA Public Relations manager, or the high pooba at your Racoon lodge, everybody knows that the DCPGW badge takes precedence. Kenny, I think you are right on the money. A violation this severe should be a pants around the ankles, team drink!!!!

Now I'm going to have to spend the rest of the day trying to get that picture out of my mind's eye....... :thumbup::rock:

Edited by ereese

What a faux pas!! I don't care if you might be the DCA Public Relations manager, or the high pooba at your Racoon lodge, everybody knows that the DCPGW badge takes precedence. Kenny, I think you are right on the money. A violation this severe should be a pants around the ankles, team drink!!!!

Now I'm going to have to spend the rest of the day trying to get that picture out of my mind's eye....... :thumbup::rock:

There go the cornias again.

The Don is abusing himself at the fox pass and GSK is pulling out his corneat (to play it we hope)....just Who'er can this man of mystry be to elicit such passion???????

thanx to all for all of the fun these last few pages.......ooooops, I used that F word again

The Don is abusing himself at the fox pass and GSK is pulling out his corneat (to play it we hope)....just Who'er can this man of mystry be to elicit such passion???????

thanx to all for all of the fun these last few pages.......ooooops, I used that F word again

Now that's whatcha call RACY! :thumbup:

....just Who'er can this man of mystry be to elicit such passion???????

Hint:

av-155.jpg

:-)

Hint:

av-155.jpg

:-)

Wasn't this the very first DCP GW post?????

.......and the winner of the 2010 (or MMX) Kewpie Award is..................................

Yepper. Oct 23 2007, 11:33 AM. Hard to believe you guys have kept this absolute riot going for over two years.

Some of the material here would win awards.