.......and the winner of the 2010 (or MMX) Kewpie Award is..................................

That's brilliant!!!! The Kewpie. Like the Grammy, Espy, Tony, and now the Kewpie.

I'd like to thank my horn instructor, my M&M instructor, the bus driver, that chick in the guard with those little white boots, Uncle Nick who supplied the Wail Juice, and all you wonderful fans out there that made this all possible.

Hint:

av-155.jpg

:-)

oh now that deserves a kewpi!!!!

oh now that deserves a kewpi!!!!

.......or......at the very least.........a "Pepe" look-alike award.......OR NOT...Just sayin........ :thumbup:

I'm not sure tom would be offended being compared to Pepe

I am pleased to say that I was a friend of Pepe's. I was actually on the plane with him from DCI to NYC and we shared several hours of war stories just that few weeks before he died...

Pepe = Drum Corps God

I am pleased to say that I was a friend of Pepe's. I was actually on the plane with him from DCI to NYC and we shared several hours of war stories just that few weeks before he died...

Pepe = Drum Corps God

Hey Tom, once for old times sake. Tell us Guess Whoers that famous story of the time he asked to borrow your new G/F frenchie when you were with Syracuse. Typical Pepe. :thumbup::rock::rock: Edited by NYSkyliner