HAHA ... Barnum 1963 ... John Bailey "borrows" an Ice Cream Truck during rehearsal and is promptly arrested, cuffed and locked up by some of Bridgeport's finest ... Lefty had to get an advance on Sky's prize money to post bail for him ... good thing they won the show that night! ... I kid him about it everytime I see him ...

:-)

I talked to John at and I&E at Archie some years ago. He won the keyboard competition. I mentioned the ice cream truck. He said (paraphrasing) 'No matter how many trophies I win for musical excellence, all anybody wants to talk about is the #### ice cream truck'. I don't bring it up anymore when I see him :tongue:

I talked to John at and I&E at Archie some years ago. He won the keyboard competition. I mentioned the ice cream truck. He said (paraphrasing) 'No matter how many trophies I win for musical excellence, all anybody wants to talk about is the #### ice cream truck'. I don't bring it up anymore when I see him :tongue:

All the more reason to start the conversation, "John, I want to commend you on all your musical accomplishments through the years, and you wouldn't happen to have any Frozen Toes on you, would you?" Now THAT'S showing some Good Humour!!!!!

"BA-ZING, POW!!" :tongue: , to quote Joe Peschi from Goodfellas.

Edited by ereese

It's been a while....

If you *know* who it is.... please wait a while (not everyone is on here all day or even daily for that matter)

If there have been no Guesses..........Then give a *challenging* hint.

When giving hints on these try to be creative and just dangle the tiniest tidbit. Make people really think / work on it. Then wait it out a while before tossing another tiny vague tidbit...

C'mon we've got to make these last a little longer. PLEASE??

For a little more insight on the workings of this thread check out pg. 790 post #7894.

Also, any comments made MUST be made in good taste... this is a fun loving thread... not a revenge match. Please spew your venom elsewhere.

Please submit any questions and / or pics in their full size (preferably JPG format), with full description - names, Corps, Stadium, Year... etc. to: The *Guess Who* Mailbox

Thanx in advance!

All that said and out of the way...

Guess Who # 368 ?

(click on pic to enlarge)

Not exactly somebody who would be called a 'Son of Erin,' despite the corps affiliation and the Kelly green uniform!

Now, a 'Son of Italy' maybe. :tongue:

Not exactly somebody who would be called a 'Son of Erin,' despite the corps affiliation and the Kelly green uniform!

Had a nephew who was a hell of a football player at Penn State a cupla' years ago.

Edited by ereese

Totally IMPOSSIBLE!

No one will ever "guess" this one. :tongue:

And to think, his ADM is another "Son of Erin" by the name of one Joseph Cicippio, who, by the way is a true American hero in every sense of the word. For those who were in attendance at last weekend's PaDCHOF Induction Ceremony you are very much aware from whence I come.

And to think, his ADM is another "Son of Erin" by the name of one Joseph Cicippio, who, by the way is a true American hero in every sense of the word.

I hear that, Mike. I had a chance to interview Mr. Cicippio in 2001...... he was one of the guests of honor at an indoor show down our way run by the American Originals, only a few weeks after 9/11, and I was covering the show for Drum Corps World.

The ordeal he went through in Beirut.....holy mackerel.

Fran

And to think, his ADM is another "Son of Erin" by the name of one Joseph Cicippio, who, by the way is a true American hero in every sense of the word. For those who were in attendance at last weekend's PaDCHOF Induction Ceremony you are very much aware from whence I come.
I hear that, Mike. I had a chance to interview Mr. Cicippio in 2001...... he was one of the guests of honor at an indoor show down our way run by the American Originals, only a few weeks after 9/11, and I was covering the show for Drum Corps World.

Fran

I had not heard the details till Sunday's PADCHOF Inductions ceremonies in Harrisburg. I'm with you Fran, "Holy Mackerel" and then a LOT more! :tongue:

God Bless you Joseph Cicippio! :tongue:

Fran

And do you know that he presently lives in Beirut, Lebanon with his Lebanese wife, Elham, works for the Federal Government and has his office in Washington, D.C., AND traveled back to Pa. just to be inducted into the PaDCHOF? All true. The man is a TOTAL class act!!!!