new page...

Please Read Before You Post

If you *know* who it is.... please wait a while (not everyone is on here all day or even daily for that matter)

If there have been no Guesses..........Then give a *challenging* hint.

When giving hints on these try to be creative and just dangle the tiniest tidbit. Make people really think / work on it. Then wait it out a while before tossing another tiny vague tidbit...

C'mon we've got to make these last a little longer. PLEASE??

Also, any comments made MUST be made in good taste... this is a fun loving thread... not a revenge match. Please spew your venom elsewhere.

Please submit any questions and / or pics in their full size (preferably JPG format), with full description - names, Corps, Stadium, Year... etc. to:

The *Guess Who* Mailbox

Thanx in advance!

All that said and out of the way..

Can you follow directions? LOL One @ a time, From Left to Right... Guess Who # 456 ?

1. George Ross

2. ??

Holy cow pies!! I just checked the weather channel and they say it's 14 degrees and "feels like" minus 3.

I dunno how to pinpoint the actual temp... all I know is it's freakin' freezing!!

we're at 48 here. going down to 31..........brrrrr!!! i haven't been out side yet and won't for acoupla days till it warms up. boonie will be getting the mail. way to cold to get on the golf cart and ride it to get it...........i know i'm a wimp.:w00t:

we're at 48 here. going down to 31..........brrrrr!!! i haven't been out side yet and won't for acoupla days till it warms up. boonie will be getting the mail. way to cold to get on the golf cart and ride it to get it...........i know i'm a wimp.:w00t:

not only are you a wimp....you spelled your wife's name wrong! :doh: LOL

Then again, she's waaaaay out there in the boonies getting your mail!!

I meant he was groomed for the position pre 75.

Tom knows what I'm talking about.

I believe you have the correct person in mind...

1971 I marched with him... and we became very good friends....

Yep, we're at 48 here, going to 32 tonight as well - and no insulation...

Brrr...

Edited by Diceman

not only are you a wimp....you spelled your wife's name wrong! :doh: LOL

Then again, she's waaaaay out there in the boonies getting your mail!!

WOW if bonnie ever see's that spelling i might not wake up in the morning...........:shutup:

Yep, we're at 48 here, going to 32 tonight as well - and no insulation...

Brrr...

LOL, drove to Rockville, MD this morning (on the way to DC beltway) and never got above 27 degrees with on and off snow squalls. First day back for the Capitol workers with this crap going on. And if we caught the end of the moring rush hour(s).. YUCK!!!!!!! No wonder everyone down there seems PO'ed at each other....

On-topic... not a clue :blink:

LOL, drove to Rockville, MD this morning (on the way to DC beltway) and never got above 27 degrees with on and off snow squalls. First day back for the Capitol workers with this crap going on. And if we caught the end of the moring rush hour(s).. YUCK!!!!!!! No wonder everyone down there seems PO'ed at each other....

On-topic... not a clue :blink:

OK, picture him with blondish brown hair and goatee. He was also quite the LEADER in fashion on the field.