Alrighty then. Did the guy in the gold shirt ever mow em down at individuals competitions in the early 60's, with a french horn?

And if he did, did he ever go up against Buzzy Bergdoll?

He would have met Buzzy at the 62 VFW in MN ... Buzzy won the FH title in 61, 62 and 64 ...

:-)

I'm curious, how many corps has "Hornsup" either arranged for or taught? Maybe he will respond to that question.

And I would say the gent seated with the gold shirt won that FH VFW title in 1963 in Seattle.

Correct ... St. Kevin's didn't attend the VFW in Seattle ... no Buzzy ...

I'm curious, how many corps has "Hornsup" either arranged for or taught? Maybe he will respond to that question.

lol

I'll guarantee the quantity was too large for this aging flower child to remember...

did I ever tell you about his showing up at dca and needing a place to sleep... I provided the opportunity to crash in my hotel room, but he was little bother as he assumed a yoga position in a corner of the room and spent the entire night looking like budha's younger blond haired brother.... seated in the corner of the room....

Feel free to jump in an answer...if you can count that high! The gig is up... they all know you!

Norman , ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh

If anyone is keeping track.....

Our second in line (not "#2... hehe) has been a guest here a few times. Check back to Guess Who # 249, # 384 and # 391 worthy.gif

#2 none other than the great Kenny Norman...

Reminds me of the Mel Blanc (voice of Bugs Bunny and countless others) quote of how many voices he did. Mel said he tried counting them at night when in bed but always fell asleep before he counted them all.