We might want to hurry the clues along on this one, what with that Mayan calendar thing come Friday.

Just a thought........ :satisfied:/>

I'm having a problem with clues ... the names are not easily identifiable ... I might just list them out and then we can all take a break for Christmas and New Year's ... let me know ...

:-)

I'm having a problem with clues ... the names are not easily identifiable ... I might just list them out and then we can all take a break for Christmas and New Year's ... let me know ...

I tried my best Andy but to no avil. All I could come up with was a meterologist from WILI named Tim Root and he went to the Hurcs as a cymbal player. http://www.wili-am.com/root.htm

Plus he's not Italian.

Last ditch effort and wild guess:

2nd. snare, Tony Marino.

I tried my best Andy but to no avil. All I could come up with was a meterologist from WILI named Tim Root and he went to the Hurcs as a cymbal player. http://www.wili-am.com/root.htm

Plus he's not Italian.

2nd. snare, Tony Marino.

Close enough ... came up empty on clues for his last name: Tony Macaluso ...

Now let's try this for the next guy ... one of PAL's Sr. citizens that we had to rotate the line around when we knew he'd be protested at a show! ... HAHA ... his first name rhymes with menace ... and his last name is the same as a Private who was so wortn saving that they named a movie after him ...

:doh: OK, so ya need some advil and ain't youse all astounded that them Mayans could fortell of the fiscal cliff.. :doh:

Merry Christmas to all

Plus he's not Italian.

2nd. snare, Tony Marino.

Close enough ... came up empty on clues for his last name: Tony Macaluso ...

Now let's try this for the next guy ... one of PAL's Sr. citizens that we had to rotate the line around when we knew he'd be protested at a show! ... HAHA ... his first name rhymes with menace ... and his last name is the same as a Private who was so wortn saving that they named a movie after him ...

"Band of Brothers":

I'm a little surprised the "menace" was still marching with you folks in 1966. 1966 was mine (And for that matter the RL's) last year and I don't remember ever seeing him. The Bernert's HAD to have had his "File" so I can see "Why" he was sequestered.

You did a great job....

Elphaba

Edited by elphaba01

Now we're cookin'.

Dennis Ryan, 3rd. snare.

Yup PAL's own Dennis The Menace ... Dennis Ryan ... whose 64 GTO was darn hard to beat in a street race ... and yes, Elphie, he was there the whole season ... well ... minus a few shows here and there ... like anywhere Ma Burnett was ... the VFW Nats ... the AL Nats ... the State Conventions ... you get the picture ...

Onto tenor #1 ... the 1968 All American National Champ ... and 5th place at the 65 VFW Nationals in Chicago ... shares the same first name with a famous burger clown ...

Yup PAL's own Dennis The Menace ... Dennis Ryan ... whose 64 GTO was darn hard to beat in a street race ... and yes, Elphie, he was there the whole season ... well ... minus a few shows here and there ... like anywhere Ma Burnett was ... the VFW Nats ... the AL Nats ... the State Conventions ... you get the picture ...

Onto tenor #1 ... the 1968 All American National Champ ... and 5th place at the 65 VFW Nationals in Chicago ... shares the same first name with a famous burger clown ...

"Send In the Clowns":

I marched with this guy as well as the guy marching next to him. NO WAY will I ID either one of them.

Last time I "Outed" someone I was threatened with "Liquid-ation":)))

Elphaba

PS: He came in "Fourth" at Chicago.....

"Send In the Clowns":

I marched with this guy as well as the guy marching next to him. NO WAY will I ID either one of them.

Last time I "Outed" someone I was threatened with "Liquid-ation":)))

Elphaba

PS: He came in "Fourth" at Chicago.....

You had to have marched with all of The Three Tenors ... c'mon Elphie ... throw out some clues!!!!

You had to have marched with all of The Three Tenors ... c'mon Elphie ... throw out some clues!!!!

"The Three Tenors":

Tenor #1 is still active in the Alumni Drum Corps Activity, although he no longer is a "Drummer". He was a "Hurricane" for many years, and also one of their CG captains. He is now a "Bandleader".....)))

Tenor #2 had a good career (Along with yourself) in the New York Skyliners and later as an instructor of several "Upstate" Connecticut junior (All girls) corps. Sadly he passed away years ago, and is very much missed.

Both of them (As well as Tenor #3) were "Sturtze Trained Drummers".....:)))

Over to you Andy.....:)))

Elphaba