"The Three Tenors":

Tenor #1 is still active in the Alumni Drum Corps Activity, although he no longer is a "Drummer". He was a "Hurricane" for many years, and also one of their CG captains. He is now a "Bandleader".....)))

Over to you Andy.....:)))

Elphaba

Elphie ... you've got the wrong brother pegged for Tenor #1 ... the one in the pic went to the Skyliners with me and Tenor #2 after the PAL ...

:-)

Elphie ... you've got the wrong brother pegged for Tenor #1 ... the one in the pic went to the Skyliners with me and Tenor #2 after the PAL ...

"Right Church, Wrong Pew":

I stand corrected. I knew both brothers from the Parish corps. My eyes aren't what they used to be.

As Roseann Roseannadanna (Or was it Emily LaTella???) used to say: "Well, just forget it".....

Is my face ever "Red"......;((((

Back to you Andy....

Elphaba

"Right Church, Wrong Pew":

I stand corrected. I knew both brothers from the Parish corps. My eyes aren't what they used to be.

As Roseann Roseannadanna (Or was it Emily LaTella???) used to say: "Well, just forget it".....

Is my face ever "Red"......;((((

Back to you Andy....

Elphaba

It was Emily ... and it was "NEVER MIND!!!!!"

Now throw out some clues for his last name ... hmmm ... somehow I'm hungry for Finlandia cheese!!!!

Now throw out some clues for his last name ... hmmm ... somehow I'm hungry for Finlandia cheese!!!!

"The Cheese Stands Alone":

"Finlandia Cheese" and "Lee" jeans?????????? I just can't remember all that much about "Tenor Brother" number 1

I know both of them stayed with the Parish corps after the upheaval....

Didn't he (Or the "Other Brother") marry one of the girls in St Ann's CG?

My crystal ball is very cloudy right now..... Didn't even get Emily right....

Elphaba

for what it's worth finlandia makes a great swiss.

Edited by donincardona

Tenor #1 played tymp with Sky. He was also one of Carmen Cluna's chief b-buster. Possessed a great sense of humor and some would say he was possessed!

Tenor #2, as you can see, was a very large individual with a heart of gold. A pair of 3S sticks looked like small pencils in his hands. We used to tell guys from other corps' that he was a watchmaker! And you're right, Elphie, he was taken from us waaayyyyyy too soon. He is missed very much.

Ray

I always thought the other was possessed wait I am confused or is it old age Hurks, PAL, Sky, Yankees, dam now I have a headache

You forgot St. Ann's!

Okay ... let's sort it out for Tenor #1 (or #7 in the pic):

1. His initials are RF

2. His brother's initials are RF

3. He marched in St. Ann's, Bpt. PAL, Skyliners

4. His brother marched in St. Ann's, Uncle Sam's ARMY (Korea), Hurcs, Matadors, PCP (current DM)

5. He was the 1968 All American Tenor I&E National Champ

6. His brother won the AL, Dream and DCA Championship with the Hurcs

Take it away Glenn ...

My God with all those clues, Okay he lives in Bethel, Ct drives a grey vehicle, sits behind the wheel, grey hair, hung out with Genaro and Glovna, come on people what more do you want okay he is a Hall of Fames member his brother is the quiet one (Yes right)

SOMF

NO ... you've got it backwards!!!!!