Allow me to clean up the mess.

Ronald Findley, and I think he won that tenor championship in Hartford, CT., while with Bpt. PAL in their last season.

I think that's 3 or 4 for me. Would be nice if somebody else could step up here.

I'm having Google nightmares. :tongue:/>

YAY! ... Ron Findley ... he won his National Title in Boston after the 68 season and was actually PROTESTED for bringing his WIFE with him to the show!!! ... LOL ...

:-)

Allow me to clean up the mess.

Ronald Findley, and I think he won that tenor championship in Hartford, CT., while with Bpt. PAL in their last season.

I think that's 3 or 4 for me. Would be nice if somebody else could step up here.

I'm having Google nightmares. tongue.gif

while this pic is interesting none of us from upstate ny or anyplace else knows these people. but it is interseting.

Well about time, thanks Andy I need that slap along side my head, dam old age, I was in CT two weeks ago for the PCP party, maybe this year I will be able to get home a few more times, next time you are in FL stop by the FL Brass a nice little G corps

SOMF

Will do ... retiring in Jan ... both daughter live in FL, though both on the East Coast ...

Now, onto Tenor #2 ... in the words of Jimmy Dean:

He stood six foot six and weighed 2-45

Kinda broad at the shoulder and narrow at the hip

And everybody knew you didn't give no lip to Big John

while this pic is interesting none of us from upstate ny or anyplace else knows these people. but it is interseting.

Don,

That is why when an 'up-stater' is the victim, we usually use google and other means to try to come up with an identity for said victim. Hey, we don't know all of those guys either! The fun is in the hunt.

Ray

Don,

That is why when an 'up-stater' is the victim, we usually use google and other means to try to come up with an identity for said victim. Hey, we don't know all of those guys either! The fun is in the hunt.

Ray

Don knows this guy, maybe not by name but he competed against him in many shows.

Don knows this guy, maybe not by name but he competed against him in many shows.

Well ... with the Holidays upon us, I'll make it easy on everyone for the last two names:

#2 Tenor: "Big John" Harris ... left this earthly world in 1995 ... I never met a person who didn't like him

#3 Tenor: Greg Black: 1965 VFW National Tenor Champ, 1965, 1966 Archie's National Open Champ also RIP late 90's ...

Both were great tenor drummers coming out of the Earl Sturtze Stable of Champions ... quite a prized bunch ...

So ... there you have it ... the 1966 Bpt PAL drumline ... a line chock full of National I&E Champions ... some in the the pic ... some not ... a line that for sure gained the respect of their competitors ... hope you enjoyed some of the background ...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all!!!!!

Edited by ajlisko

bonnie and i want to wish all of you in whoville a very merry and safe christmas. we will be spending christmas eve with our family and on christmas day i will be making a roast duck for the two of us. all the kids go to the inlaws so we will have our own big dinner here. it's become our tradition. we hope you all have great family traditions. if you like you can share them with the rest of us.

don & bonnie

to all in Whoville: may this Christmas season bring you peace and health and sunshine above......I will be tied up (no my Queen, not THAT tied up)from this afternoon thru Christmas day, Christmas concert with my big band, The Project tonight and preparing for vigilia natale.....feast of the seven fishes.......gonna be a rockin' Christmas eve; then on Christmas day, we have family and Barb and John Flowers as we have done for many years

all I need is the strength to cook and plenty of Yuengling to wash it down

God bless you all

Guido