Yes, I marched with Dick in Crusaders... he often road to rehearsal with me and entertained with his Air Force Dentist stories... Just thought that looked like him... didn't know if he did 76 at all... of course later he put on a kilt... which had to really boil him a bit inside... he was a chrome dome through and through... wasn't he dm for Racine Scouts?

Not sure... seems Andy is you and you are you (err... "Joe-Joe"?)

I'm still working on the "prople" part though.... LOL

Sorry (again) Nanci, seems that we're also having a tough time staying ON topic.... (yes, I read the "blue" part...hehe)

Still don't have a Guess as to Who...

Me-Joe ;-)

(not to be confused with "Joe" or "Joe-Joe")

Boy ... not a good time for spellchecker to take a break ... okay ... I AM NOT COSSETTI ... I lied ... I was jealous ... he always gets the accolades ... I just wanted to be him for one brief moment to appreciate the tremendous burden he is under just being him ...

Andy "... prople is not for the feint of heart" Lisko

Edited by ajlisko

Hey J.C!

Was the synchronized chest scratching something the drum line did in the show, or did they just make that up for the picture?

That was a wierd drum line. They all thought they were Napolean Bonaparte :whip:

Yes, I marched with Dick in Crusaders... he often road to rehearsal with me and entertained with his Air Force Dentist stories... Just thought that looked like him... didn't know if he did 76 at all... of course later he put on a kilt... which had to really boil him a bit inside... he was a chrome dome through and through... wasn't he dm for Racine Scouts?

Dr. Dick was indeed a Racine Scout, well into his twenties. :whip:

Dr. Dick was indeed a Racine Scout, well into his twenties. :whip:

That could be the subject of another thread, “Oldest 21-year old in drum corps. (Statute of limitations expired division.)” If you believe various posters, I could guess as to another nominee.

That could be the subject of another thread, “Oldest 21-year old in drum corps. (Statute of limitations expired division.)” If you believe various posters, I could guess as to another nominee.

It's all rumors, I tell ya!! :whip: :whip:

"3.) Find a now member of the Caballeros Alumni percussion section.

Tell us where he is in the photo and his name."

No guesses all day? We really are a pretty anonymous bunch in our line, aren't we?!

Here's a pair of hints -- His initials are also 'JC', and he's a snare drummer in the pic. However, he plays doubles in our line.

WOW!! And still no guesses..... You guys aren't very well known, eh? LOL

Ok, now what's going on over here? Was this posted in the wrong thread? I only ask for two reasons:

1.) We are still actively working on Guess Who # 95. We are still on question 3 and I still have more questions that go with this photo.

2.) Because there was nothing written accompanying the photo. And if you click to reply... it's labeled with his name. The great man that he is!! Shrug

PS: If anyone wants to submit a pic to be featured here just email it to me (jpg format if possible) and I'll gladly shuffle it in for you.

My email is NanciD@att.net

Edited by NanciD