youtube comments

Bawker is right on the money.

Easy solution for drum corps fans loading videos -- keep it simple by clicking "disable comments" when completing the upload process.

:)

But there are always going to be people who post videos without disabling or even editing comments. So there will always be drum corps videos on youtube that will have mean nasty comments on them. Just like there will always be youtube videos of any kind with mean nasty comments on them.

Unfortunately, that's youtube.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

you all need to shut up

i have marched 96 phantom

03 bd

89 vanguard and 2005 cadets

and have won all the caption awards single handedly

because the other was cut off by a guard member that dropped a toss

i then played a double c, snare and tenor solo, all while showing the stupid sabre how its done

Ahh youtube comments. Anonymity + low age/maturity + audience = "you suck" "your gay" etc.

Same thing with break.com comments.

i dont see why its bothers people so much, i love reading the comments for a good laugh. yes, some of those people are fools and actually think they know what they're talking about. but then there is a large majority that doesnt really feel deeply about what theyre saying at all, they just know that people like yourselves will take it far too seriously and that is what they love about it. i can tell you that if they saw you making a thread to cry about their stupid comments they would be rolling on the floor right now.

also, unless you dont believe in free speech i cant imagine why people would edit their comment wall. i have videos of myself playing trumpet on youtube and i can tell you right now that plenty of people say nasty things about me, but i wouldnt dream of deleting them bc i know that as a performer i have to take it all in stride. if they want to say those things, why should i stop them as long as its not causing physical pain to anyone.

I think anyone who posts mean spiteful things about drum corps should be cursed forever with "terminal flatulance"!!! b**bs

Oh yeah, they have that new thumbs up/down thing too... So when you see that negative stuff, give it a thumbs down, and set your filter to "show only 0 and above", that's what I do every time I watcha drum corps video and notice comments like that

well i dont like the thought of sensoring people based on whether i like what they have to say or not

People are idiots.

The more places like youtube censor idiots the better because I would rather be able to use a website without having to drudge through a million comments of "lol stupid n####r" and "shut up f####t".

If every site on the internet let everyone say whatever they wanted it would be completely unreadable by anyone with an IQ over 10. Thank god for censorship.