SCV 2003

The drum feature....that, IMO, is pure, ######-off drum corps at its best.

I could listen to that a thousand times, and never get tired of that bass run right before they hit that wall of sound.

###### off. :)

OK, I've been staring at this post for like and I can't figure out for the life of me what the censored word is...

in the early california shows, i wasnt buying it... mainly cause the performance level was comparably low. granted, i knew it was an insanely hard show.. it was awesome to watch the show get better evertime i saw it throughout the year... i love listening to it by itself lots of the time, it never loses motion. definitely one of my favorite scv shows

Anima Mundi. <3.

~>conner

This is one of those shows that has so much going on that every time you watch it you see something else that you didn't pick up on before. I thought that the brass line was weak comparatively to other top 5 corps... perhaps because of the insane drill demands, but the drumline was on fire, I thought they were better than the 04 drumline IMO. Their semi/finals performances were absolutely amazing, and Clowns back at their housing site made almost everyone cry... simply beautiful, classic SCV.

We watched them track the opener at a rehearsal one day. Apparently they were really trying to step it up a notch cause they beat those kids into the ground that day, but the kids hyped it and they proved it in the show that night. Absolutely stellar.

The best part about SCV, is that they innovate every year. I never get sick of seeing their shows! And they do not have to rely on "modern technology" to do so either.

And kudos to the glutonous drum solo. Every time I hear that thing, all I want to do is eat some steak and scratch my hairy chest and be manly.