2007 DVDs

I can neither confirm nor deny that. :)

But if one is there, and if someone happens to find it before others do (provided it even exists), please don't spoil it for those who want to find it themselves (providing again that it really exists) as the search for such things (real or imaginary) is part of the fun for some.

Or at least mercilessly tease those that haven't seen it... ;)

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If one exists... not that it does... but if it does... and no one is saying it does... then do... if there is... unless there isn't...

Yes.

I can neither confirm nor deny that. :)

But if one is there, and if someone happens to find it before others do (provided it even exists), please don't spoil it for those who want to find it themselves (providing again that it really exists) as the search for such things (real or imaginary) is part of the fun for some.

A really cool "Easter Egg" from the 2006 DVDs would be a hidden track that lets you actually hear SCV's hornline. <**>

Can anybody who already got the 2007 DVDs please post if there are any corps with the kind of audio balance issues that happened on the 2006 DVD? If I'd known it was going to be so bad, I might not have even bothered to buy them. And I'd like to be properly informed this year before I decide what to do about 2007.

(I liked nearly every show better than 2006, so I'm leaning toward buying them eventually. But if the sound balance is whacked again, then (in my opinion) they are just not worth the extra money to get them right now ... and I'd rather only spend $49 when the price comes down.)

Edited by bradrick

Has UPS been sending out shipping notifications or not? Has anyone received their DVD without receiving a shipping notification? :huh: